Options

Thank You Kabam for the motivation- Finally Thronebreaker

I know.. Just another guy posting about hitting a milestone on a nerfed act 6. But this nerf invoked interest in me in playing story quests again. I had been a cavalier since Dec 2020. Got a 6* Hercules in Dec 2021 and then everything has been easy. For a work-life-game balance, I had decided not to do story quests post 6.1 unless I am entirely bored. And the 6.2.5 boss Mordo was a challenge. Announcement of Mordo buff made me to push for 6.2.5 before he gets nastier. And i did 6.2.6 in May first week before the champion nerf announcement :(
Having completed 6.3.1 before the nerf, I know how painful act 6 was prior to June 8 for a moderate player like me. With 900+ cavalier free crystals and 300+ uncollected crystals, potions were never an issue for Grandmaster. After numerous revive-die cycle with the Grandmaster, finally defeated him- thanks to Hercules, DragonMan and unitman ( was lazy to pop all those crystals to get potions -so spent units to get 20 level 5 health potions :-P).
Unimpressed with the 6 star pulls though- Sersi and War Machine - but you cant have everything in a day.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Sersi and WM aren’t bad pulls though, they can both do some decent stuff
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Gratz brother 🥳
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I’m not sure what the points are looking like, but you might be able to get a milestone or two for EoP
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

Congrats! I’m not sure what the points are looking like, but you might be able to get a milestone or two for EoP

Thanks. I am skipping it for now - need a break :blush:
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    Sersi is a pretty cool pull! I enjoy using her from time to time and quite like her animations as well
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you do battleground. Sersi is a pain there. Rank her up to piss people off
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

If you do battleground. Sersi is a pain there. Rank her up to piss people off

I dont do battlegrounds. I am not that active player. I just play AQ, uncollected EQ, auto play Normal to master of EQ etc. And not to mention arenas- I grind occasionally to meet all milestones on featured hero arena.