**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who will be the first 6 star rank 5 champion

I feel as though the typical rank 3 would be doom, herc, ghost etc. Rank 4 is where you see uniques and personal favourites. Rank 5 however I think will go back to the beyond beyond god tier champs. Who do you think will be the 1st rank 5 6*?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Also it really depends on what champs are added to game between now and then. They could be prestige king or a meta defining champ.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    1st Doom
    2nd prefence Void and g2099 ( will decide with coin toss again)
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Doom or Surfer
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    I would say either of Doom or CGR for me. gully 2099 or apoc are my next options
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    With the sole r3 herc iam having at the moment,
    After I get married and have a son/daughter/..
    I will give my account to my child, they will decide who will they rankup
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’d put Surfer in the running
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,459 ★★★★
    Seeing as how the class catalysts are random and to a large extent you most likely won't be able to pick what class you r5 first. It will be the highest prestige champ in that class. personally I will do everything possible to get cosmic frags with the hope of taking herc up.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I dunno. The rich are weird, who knows which way they’ll jump on the first R5? Quicksilver?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I mean, since you have to have 3 t6cc, it will depend on what class people form 3 of first. Typically, the only people who get to rank up a champ to a newly achievable rank are those who spend a lot and are in the top of the top alliances. Those people will be gunning for prestige, so that will probably determine it.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Doom Hercules Surfer OmSent will form most of the initial R5s, unless we get some other top prestige great value champs soon which can rival these 4
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    For me it’s gonna be Knull without a doubt
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,459 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Doom Hercules Surfer OmSent will form most of the initial R5s, unless we get some other top prestige great value champs soon which can rival these 4

Seeing as how it is in kabaams best interest (especially financially, but other reasons too), to keep moving the bar higher I fully expect a new top 5 prestige champ soon. Most likely quicksilver. Especially since last I checked 2 alliances had perfect prestige. That new top 5 champ will make them 10s of thousands of dollars, probably more, from the top 2 alliances alone.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm guessing Doom, Apocalypse, Aegon, or Hercules.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I’ll be around
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Champs that have not even been added to the game yet. Way too early for me to be thinking about now.