**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

State of the Game

2»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i will say though that my connection issues are considerably worse via WiFi. i don't have nearly as many using 5G.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It'd suck if you're a late Thronebreaker (around 2 R4s) but I think it'll still be good if you are an early to mid Thronebreaker having no R4s. I'm still contemplating on investing though especially now that we're getting almost radio silence about the state of the game.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

It'd suck if you're a late Thronebreaker (around 2 R4s) but I think it'll still be good if you are an early to mid Thronebreaker having no R4s. I'm still contemplating on investing though especially now that we're getting almost radio silence about the state of the game.

Same fear here, I’ll be paragon after EOP. Altho having 40 r3, cleared most content I’d still be only “Thronebreaker” if something goes wrong there.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners!

I respect the concern you have for the state of the game! Rest assured that we have many future plans for MCOC and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

We're aware of many issues that are impacting summoners' experiences and we're working feverishly to try to resolve them. Sometimes progress can be slower than we'd like and I know it's frustrating. But believe us when we say you are being heard and we're working hard to fix the issues.

Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners!

I respect the concern you have for the state of the game! Rest assured that we have many future plans for MCOC and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

We're aware of many issues that are impacting summoners' experiences and we're working feverishly to try to resolve them. Sometimes progress can be slower than we'd like and I know it's frustrating. But believe us when we say you are being heard and we're working hard to fix the issues.

Thanks for the input @kabamjax
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Same here, it’s even worse somehow
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    @Shinyuu Just wanted to say I thoroughly supported your post that was swiftly deleted today. You could post your main points in this thread? They deserve an audience.
  • Bwer777Bwer777 Posts: 38
    edited June 2022
    @Shinyuu and @Bolland was his original post deleted by Kabam? I saw it the other day?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    The fact that people are still playing the game despite it barely working this month should tell you everything you need to know about its future.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I do think that there is a general uncertainty of where the game is going that has never existed before which has nothing to do with the bugs. On Day 1 of this game being released, you could go into the champions tab and see that 6 Stars were programmed into the game. They weren't around but everyone understood that one day they would come. As we now have Rank 4s, There is only 1 resource that the game continues to be withheld from us being T6CC. T6CC Fragments will at the latest start becoming available by July 4th deals 2023. But what comes after that? The natural assumption is 7 Stars but they're not programmed to be in the game the way that 6 Stars always have been. There are a lot of other visual indicators that show 6 Stars as being the most number of Stars. 6 Star dupes and max sig crystals work inherently different than at earlier star levels which all work consistently the same. I think the concern is that in the beginning, there was no plan to get past 6 Stars and as we come to the peak of their ability, what carrot can be released that keeps the Whales funding the game. Is it Relics or are they just going to be something else? Having some clarity to this sooner rather than later would be assuring for many.