**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Woah, Cosmic is possibly the best class in the game

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
I know most of you guys would say mutant is the best class. But tbh cosmic has become the most op class in the game now. Here’s why.
First tier:
Hercules
Corvus
CGR
Knull
Hyperion
CMM
Hulkling
Odin

Second tier:
Angela
Medusa
Venom
Venompool
King Groot
Vision Aarkus

Cosmic is slightly better than mutant. Anyone?

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's subjective based on what you need/like/want. Every class has quite a few stars and you generally only need a couple stars in each class to have the right option for every node/defender in the game. Honestly, just go to auntmai and sort by class and it's easy to see the top 5-10 champs that are most appealing to you (each individual) and try to diversify your roster so you have champs that can handle any situation. The debate about who is best, or what class is best, is in the eye of the beholder and generally isn't going to sway anyone else that feels differently based on their own opinion.

https://auntm.ai/champions
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★

Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

WOW. Bold of you to put hulkling, a brand new champ that no one really has experience with, in the same category as Herc, CGR, Hyperion among others.

Because he is as good as them!
    I can confirm as a 5* r5 (awakened) Hulkling 'owner' that he is at least good enough to be included in Cosmic top tier. Period.
    Great minds think alike
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

WOW. Bold of you to put hulkling, a brand new champ that no one really has experience with, in the same category as Herc, CGR, Hyperion among others.

I can confirm as a 5* r5 (awakened) Hulkling 'owner' that he is at least good enough to be included in Cosmic top tier. Period.
    Really? I would love more info on this an why. I have seen nothing about him
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★

There’s a lot of great champs for sure but ….

Superior iron man
    Groot
    Black bolt
    Black suit spider man
    OG Ms marvel
    OG Cap Marvel
    Air walker
    Phoenix
    Super skrull

Do bring a cosmic crystal down.

There are a lot of great champs in mutant, but…
    Red cyclops
    Blue cyclops
    Beast
    Mister sinister
    DPXL (still trash)
    Gold pool
    Platinum pool
    Old man Logan
    Night crawler
    Psylock
    Sabertooth
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    OP still have Tech champ avatar, so I think Tech is relatively more OP.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Rvz said:

I know most of you guys would say mutant is the best class. But tbh cosmic has become the most op class in the game now. Here’s why.
    First tier:
    Hercules
    Corvus
    CGR
    Knull
    Hyperion
    CMM
    Hulkling
    Odin

Second tier:
    Angela
    Medusa
    Venom
    Venompool
    King Groot
    Vision Aarkus

I'd promote kinggroot
    He's on par with odin
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Rvz said:

First tier:
    Hercules
    Corvus
    CGR
    Knull
    Hyperion
    CMM
    Hulkling
    Odin

Second tier:
    Angela
    Medusa
    Venom
    Venompool
    King Groot
    Vision Aarkus

I Call Cap
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

Until he’s “balanced”

Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

Any champ on the new release program can’t be safely ranked until the build is locked
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    This kind of "the best class" discussions seldom have good endings.
    Wicket329 said:

BigBlueOx said:

Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

Any champ on the new release program can’t be safely ranked until the build is locked
    I’d say that unless you see something wildly out of the norm, I wouldn’t be worried about seeing that champion get nerfed. Hulkling is really good, but I don’t see anything in his kit that’s truly game breaking. He’s also the reason we’re seeing more Mystics with neutralize, because his kit seems to punish nullification. He’s supposed to be a meta-definer.
    Yeah I’m not trusting it. Hope you are right but I’m not betting on common sense to win out at this point
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Cosmic is the biggest class in the game and as a result its watered down by a ton of duds. Mutant’s ratio is much better comparatively speaking
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Rvz said:

First tier:
    Hercules
    Corvus
    CGR
    Knull
    Hyperion
    CMM
    Hulkling
    Odin

Second tier:
    Angela
    Medusa
    Venom
    Venompool
    King Groot
    Vision Aarkus

Mutant is still the best
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

BigBlueOx said:

Rvz said:

Skiddy212 said:

I’d say that unless you see something wildly out of the norm, I wouldn’t be worried about seeing that champion get nerfed. Hulkling is really good, but I don’t see anything in his kit that’s truly game breaking. He’s also the reason we’re seeing more Mystics with neutralize, because his kit seems to punish nullification. He’s supposed to be a meta-definer.
    Let's not over-dramatise his importance there.
    They've introduced several other champions immune to Nullify, not just Hulkling.

Thing, Annihilus, Civil Warrior, Omega Sentinel, Sam Wilson (partially), Overseer and Mister Negative all precede Hulkling, and the last two are much better examples of Punishing Nullify.

It's how the game evolves: introduce an ability. Develop new champs with a counter for it. Develop new champs who counter or bypass the first counter. And so on.

Hulkling is just one of the crowd with a partial counter for Nullify. Meta-defining remains to be seen.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Tied for second best class with science imo
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I think they need to show Phoenix massive love. She's suppose to be even more powerful than Magneto 😋
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Maybe if I could pull a few more decent cosmic, compared to my mutant roster I could consider your point