**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Arena Bracket

Anonymous15Anonymous15 Posts: 12
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, so my account is 30 days old tomorrow. If I participate in the Basic Arena now, what bracket will I end up in once the Arena ends?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    H700H700 Posts: 87
    I remember it's 3 months not 1
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,399 ★★★★★
    H700 said:

I remember it's 3 months not 1

there no barcket im pretty sure of
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    It's 1 month for beginner bracket. And 1(maybe 2) for intermediate Bracket. Then everyone is in expert.

I don't remember now, but it was something like that.
    @SummonerNR can you help out?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian

It's 1 month for beginner bracket. And 1(maybe 2) for intermediate Bracket. Then everyone is in expert.

I don't remember now, but it was something like that.
    @SummonerNR can you help out?

Sorry, have no clue whether the former arena rank reward brackets (under 30, 30-60, 60+) even exist anymore.

Hero arenas used to be available to everyone, so Rank brackets let beginners have a better chance at champs.

But now for those not yet Uncollected, only the Summoner Trials arena exists (which does give a 4* Nexus, but not sure that is worthy of still having beginner/intermediate brackets for it). Brackets still might exist for it though, if maybe just as a leftover remnant from how things were before.

And for those who get Uncollected within 30 or 60 days, since they already have achieved that level I’m not sure Kabam would maintain separate Hero Arena brackets for them (are you really still a beginner once you’ve reached Uncollected ?)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    (edit), if there are still Brackets, you should be able to see that in the Rank Rewards preview screen for your arenas.

For veteran players, Summoner Trials gives Nexus for Top 500 rank.
    And for Uncollected veterans, both Hero arenas give 6*/5* for Top 100/500 ranks.

For newer players, if the # of top prizes given out for your arena is lower that above 500/100/500 amounts, then they may indeed still have the 30/60 day brackets.