Options

130k healthpool in act 4??

in the last few days i explore act 4 for mastery points+units and i run all of it in auto fight.
but in some paths i get ko'd every time,and i'm play with 6* r2+r3. then i noticed that there is defenders with a huge healthpool in some paths (relative to act 4) and they're not even the bosses or the mini bosses.

is this a mistake or intended?
this healthpool looks a little weird for Act 4.

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You took the chests, they give a -some percent attack and health node to juggs. So that is intended for the route you took
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Bro @Berlad8 how often do u use sunspot. Is he useful for act7.3 and 7.4. Would you suggest ranking him up unduped. Sorry for crashing the thread 😅
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,842 ★★★★★
    Ah yes those good times back in the day 😊
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114

You took the chests, they give a -some percent attack and health node to juggs. So that is intended for the route you took

really? Is this something known?
    thanks for your answer, I didn't know that.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I just melted with archangel
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114

Bro @Berlad8 how often do u use sunspot. Is he useful for act7.3 and 7.4. Would you suggest ranking him up unduped. Sorry for crashing the thread 😅

sunspot was my thronbreaker rankup,and i took him to r3 unduped.
    i don't use him a lot,but he was useful in some paths and against some bosses in act 7.
    personlly,i like his playstyle and animation so i ranked him up. if you like him so go for it,i think he is great even if not duped.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    lmao juggs lost his way
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    edited June 2022
    Dude how long have you been playing? U have all those 6*s and haven’t 100% act4
    Try OG Falcon
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Is this the old slashed tire juggernaut?
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

Is this the old slashed tire juggernaut?

yeeeep.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Berlad8 said:

in the last few days i explore act 4 for mastery points+units and i run all of it in auto fight.
    but in some paths i get ko'd every time,and i'm play with 6* r2+r3. then i noticed that there is defenders with a huge healthpool in some paths (relative to act 4) and they're not even the bosses or the mini bosses.

is this a mistake or intended?
    this healthpool looks a little weird for Act 4.

I see it is already been mentioned about taking a chest and thus adding to his attack, health. Just a thing to remember this fight used to be worse. Slashed tire. Yikes!
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Ah yes those good times back in the day 😊

Ronan's stun lock legend begins here.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Some of the first content that was ever nerfed!
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    He was harder back in the days. Even the red mags with the unlimited regen was a pain to kill