**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

130k healthpool in act 4??

in the last few days i explore act 4 for mastery points+units and i run all of it in auto fight.
but in some paths i get ko'd every time,and i'm play with 6* r2+r3. then i noticed that there is defenders with a huge healthpool in some paths (relative to act 4) and they're not even the bosses or the mini bosses.

is this a mistake or intended?
this healthpool looks a little weird for Act 4.

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You took the chests, they give a -some percent attack and health node to juggs. So that is intended for the route you took
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Bro @Berlad8 how often do u use sunspot. Is he useful for act7.3 and 7.4. Would you suggest ranking him up unduped. Sorry for crashing the thread 😅
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Ah yes those good times back in the day 😊
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114

You took the chests, they give a -some percent attack and health node to juggs. So that is intended for the route you took

really? Is this something known?
    thanks for your answer, I didn't know that.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I just melted with archangel
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114

Bro @Berlad8 how often do u use sunspot. Is he useful for act7.3 and 7.4. Would you suggest ranking him up unduped. Sorry for crashing the thread 😅

sunspot was my thronbreaker rankup,and i took him to r3 unduped.
    i don't use him a lot,but he was useful in some paths and against some bosses in act 7.
    personlly,i like his playstyle and animation so i ranked him up. if you like him so go for it,i think he is great even if not duped.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    lmao juggs lost his way
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    edited June 2022
    Dude how long have you been playing? U have all those 6*s and haven’t 100% act4
    Try OG Falcon
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Is this the old slashed tire juggernaut?
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

Is this the old slashed tire juggernaut?

yeeeep.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Berlad8 said:

in the last few days i explore act 4 for mastery points+units and i run all of it in auto fight.
    but in some paths i get ko'd every time,and i'm play with 6* r2+r3. then i noticed that there is defenders with a huge healthpool in some paths (relative to act 4) and they're not even the bosses or the mini bosses.

is this a mistake or intended?
    this healthpool looks a little weird for Act 4.

I see it is already been mentioned about taking a chest and thus adding to his attack, health. Just a thing to remember this fight used to be worse. Slashed tire. Yikes!
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Ah yes those good times back in the day 😊

Ronan's stun lock legend begins here.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Some of the first content that was ever nerfed!
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    He was harder back in the days. Even the red mags with the unlimited regen was a pain to kill