**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War rewards out !! Flex your pulls here people !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2022 in General Discussion

Was a crazy season for us. After struggling to get into Platinum 3 since last 2 seasons , we finally made it in this season 😁 Saving shards till July 4th now.

Flex your pulls here πŸ‘‡ Good Luck to all.
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59 β˜…
    I am in s1 ally will I get it later or should it come by now? cause I didn't get yet
  • Options

I am in plat 3 also, waiting for mine πŸ˜‚

Oh lol ...i am surprised ..should have come by now πŸ˜‚
  • Options

I am in s1 ally will I get it later or should it come by now? cause I didn't get yet

You will get it soon ...prolly in an hour max.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not that bad. Will r2 them
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    Nah
    Nowhere
  • Options
    edited June 2022

My last good pull from 6* crystals/featured was Hercules… in January. I’ve had a bit of a dry spell, and this most definitely breaks me out of that funk.

Kingpin was on my list of game changer champions, clearly such a beast. Knull interests me, his damage is obviously nuts with some ramp up but I’m interested in his utility and see how that holds up.

@Masterpuff I guess Ronin is… a champ?

Both Knull and Kingpin will go to R3. Kingpin will likely go to R4 after my next one (Killmonger), I’m so happy with today’s pulls!

Grt pulls ...i have Kingpin at r3 and use him for every war attack as i do path 9 . Knull is on my list for most wanted due to Carina Challenge.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ghost was already sig 200 smh
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…

& 3rd was spider ham awakening
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

Ghost was already sig 200 smh

Happens all the time πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In my 2nd account, got these

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

My last good pull from 6* crystals/featured was Hercules… in January. I’ve had a bit of a dry spell, and this most definitely breaks me out of that funk.

Kingpin was on my list of game changer champions, clearly such a beast. Knull interests me, his damage is obviously nuts with some ramp up but I’m interested in his utility and see how that holds up.

Both Knull and Kingpin will go to R3. Kingpin will likely go to R4 after my next one (Killmonger), I’m so happy with today’s pulls!

Grt pulls ...i have Kingpin at r3 and use him for every war attack as i do path 9 . Knull is on my list for most wanted due to Carina Challenge.
    Which challenge? I've just pulled him too
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2022
    6* Yellowjacket...
  • Options

Brooooo I pulled 6* ghost but I just used my GEN ON GUARDIAN RELUCTANTLY sigh

Guardian is worth it . But i hope you have the sigs to max him ...the last 10 sigs matters the most for him.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,757 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SandeepS said:

Rohit_316 said:

Which challenge? I've just pulled him too
    The "Symbiote/Spider-People/Sinister Six champions in the Abyss" one, presumably. "Come Out To Play?" it's called.

OP: I've only opened my 5* Nexus so far: a new Gamora. I'm about 300 shards short of a 6* featured, so I'll open that after I've completed today's new SQ.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79 β˜…

I was waiting for the Season Rewards to R3 him - he’s my second

Chose Gwenpool for the ISO, and I’m very happy with this Elsa. She’s a beast.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I duped 6* Ms. Marvel on my mini account and duped 6* Winter Soldier on my main account. Woo....
  • Options

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I duped 6* Ms. Marvel on my mini account and duped 6* Winter Soldier on my main account. Woo....

Kamala dupe here, i feel the pain too..
  • Options

Superior POS and Red Craplin

Roblin is underrated
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…
    mine is the best pull ever (β€œTotally” no sarcasm)

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…

First season rewards in a long time that wasn't a total disappointment! Would have been even happier if iHulk wasn't already duped.

Now, I need to figure out if AA is worth taking to R3 unawakened!
  • Options
    Bwer777Bwer777 Posts: 38 β˜…

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Could be worse. Featured duped my 6 star heimdall. Yuck.
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145 β˜…
    Pulled a six star mojo and a five star ultron! definitely not bad