Options

Class catalyst pack

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Says it should be available and not showing anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,201 ★★★★★
    Same, must be a mistake.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It popped up automatically on my cavalier level account, but not my thronebreaker. I’m assuming that TB is no longer a progression level.
  • Options
    And if anyone’s interested, the cavalier offer was a 25% T5cc selector and 5 supreme ascendent crystals for 2500 units.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

And if anyone’s interested, the cavalier offer was a 25% T5cc selector and 5 supreme ascendent crystals for 2500 units.

Ouch
  • Options
    Came up on uncollected too, but that offer is just horrible and should be ignored.
  • Options
    CulteeCultee Posts: 155
    Where’s this class catalyst pack for TB and up. Us guys ranking only 6*s need t4cc. It costs 15t4cc to bring a champ to R3. It’s one of the most required catalysts from 4*R5 up to 6*R3 but it’s one of the least distributed. T4cc is hard to come but. You get 7 from glory but those are all random. We need more access to t4cc.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 508 ★★★
    Paragon, can’t find the offer anywhere
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Paragon, can’t find the offer anywhere

Based on what they said the offer was, do you really want to see it?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,891 ★★★★★
    This is going to be a hard decision. I just cleared 6.4.5 and not thinking to burn units for the GM fight. And this offer is pushing so very close to a Mutant T5CC.

For my situation, buy or not?

• Options
    As of now, it doesn’t look like TB or paragon are going to see their offer. Probably doesn’t matter. But still weird.