**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class catalyst pack

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,096 ★★★
Says it should be available and not showing anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Same, must be a mistake.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It popped up automatically on my cavalier level account, but not my thronebreaker. I’m assuming that TB is no longer a progression level.
  • Options
    And if anyone’s interested, the cavalier offer was a 25% T5cc selector and 5 supreme ascendent crystals for 2500 units.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

And if anyone’s interested, the cavalier offer was a 25% T5cc selector and 5 supreme ascendent crystals for 2500 units.

Ouch
  • Options
    Came up on uncollected too, but that offer is just horrible and should be ignored.
  • Options
    CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    Where’s this class catalyst pack for TB and up. Us guys ranking only 6*s need t4cc. It costs 15t4cc to bring a champ to R3. It’s one of the most required catalysts from 4*R5 up to 6*R3 but it’s one of the least distributed. T4cc is hard to come but. You get 7 from glory but those are all random. We need more access to t4cc.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Paragon, can’t find the offer anywhere
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Paragon, can’t find the offer anywhere

Based on what they said the offer was, do you really want to see it?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★
    This is going to be a hard decision. I just cleared 6.4.5 and not thinking to burn units for the GM fight. And this offer is pushing so very close to a Mutant T5CC.

For my situation, buy or not?

• Options
    As of now, it doesn’t look like TB or paragon are going to see their offer. Probably doesn’t matter. But still weird.