**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game crash during final EQ Wiccan fight

2»

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just happened to me in this weeks side quest, same bug, just as I parry and screen goes black and game has crashed, hadn’t seen this bug until it happened 5x in Wiccan fights. This time I was nick fury vs Antivenom, iPhone 12 latest iOS and game version
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Thanks to everyone who has provided that extra info. The team is still looking into this issue, and we'll continue passing along any info or video provided to the team.
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    It’s been almost 3 weeks and just happened to me again on master difficulty. How is this still happening???
  • Options
    GunsmokeGunsmoke Posts: 1
    Everytime I fight Wiccan and I’m winning, game crashes, and all the damage I did is erased, and also my energy goes down!
  • Options
    *UPDATE*
    I’m 90% sure at this point that the glitch was not in the quest but instead has something to do with Wiccan or his abilities.
    As stated above, we all had multiple crashes when fighting him in that event quest but I just had the exact same type of game crash while fighting him in arena.
    Doesn’t happen with any other champ only when going against Wiccan.
    Game completely shuts down and exits to my phones home screen.

Any guidance/feedback from Kabam on this issue?
    There was never a response or resolution from this thread so they might not even be aware that the glitch is in the character and not in the quest.
  • Options
    Still happening…smh
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,495 ★★★★★
    Yep, still happening wherever you fight Wiccan. The only way to deal with it is to not let him hit you, as the error happens on his first hit.