**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war off season rating not increasing

Gigetto17Gigetto17 Posts: 12
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am an officer of an alliance in gold 3 and we'e decided to push off season war to start season 35 at least in gold 1-2 tier 5-6. But we've noticed that in the current war the rating for victory is set to 0. From season 11 only the alliance war rating for tier 1 to 5 is set to 0, while for tier 6 to 9 is only decreased, not set to 0. So what's going on with the rating?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    War rating does not change during off-season, that's what is going on.
  • Options
    No, only for alliances in tier 1 to 5 is locked since season 11... See this post from kabam
  • Options
    do you have tactics in your matches? you may be facing t5 opponents.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Hey I just checked ours, t7 and our rating is locked too, funny cos we threw a couple wars, kind of hope it’s not a bug, throwing off season was strategic but kinda lame
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Hey I just checked ours, t7 and our rating is locked too, funny cos we threw a couple wars, kind of hope it’s not a bug, throwing off season was strategic but kinda lame

I agree. If it's going to be frozen, then it should be frozen for everyone, unless an Alliance is starting out. Then I'd say some kind of system should be in place to Rank them.
  • Options
    Speeds80 it's not lame, because in offseason there are max 5 wars in which if you want to assure victory you have to put some effort in it and an alliance of skilled player that want to raise up from tier 22 (so start over from the beginning) to tier 5 at least has a chance to do it. Plus the 1st offseason war in tier 9 gave us +49 rating war, instead the 2nd offseason war (that ended today) put us in tier 8 and gave us +0 rating war. It's non-sense, so if kabam decides to chance the policy of offseason waar that posted since season 11 for regulate offseason war should inform players.
  • Options

do you have tactics in your matches? you may be facing t5 opponents.

we don't have faced alliance in t5, i'm sure
  • Options
    What’s lame is we haven’t faced a war opponent in t7 that wasn’t trying to lose, I like the system, we are organised and lose off season so we don’t start in tier 5/6, we start in tier 8-9 makes for about 5 easy wars we cruise to gold 1 rewards without much item use, but while I’m good at knowing the system I do think it’s lame that it makes sense for us to lose and we have opponents all not placing defense because everybody in tier 7 is trying to lose
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

What’s lame is we haven’t faced a war opponent in t7 that wasn’t trying to lose, I like the system, we are organised and lose off season so we don’t start in tier 5/6, we start in tier 8-9 makes for about 5 easy wars we cruise to gold 1 rewards without much item use, but while I’m good at knowing the system I do think it’s lame that it makes sense for us to lose and we have opponents all not placing defense because everybody in tier 7 is trying to lose

so the question is, your alliance in this offseason despite the rating war frozen is still donwgrading in tier? check it out because or it's a bug or kabam frozen some rating war but downgrading and upgrading tier is still possible until tier 5
  • Options
    Sounds like a bug then. t7 shouldnot have WR frozen.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    What was the actual result of War Rating after the war had ended ?

Original picture was still while war was taking place, and was showing the possible +/- adjustment as being 0.

Post-war, did the War Rating actually change, even though it said beforehand that it would be 0 ?
  • Options
    Nah I just checked our last 3 wars and our war rating is frozen on 2012, (lost all 3) and we are tier 7. So it’s either a bug or a silent change, had no idea until I saw this post and went and checked. Hopefully a moderator can comment?
    I don’t care either way but need to strategise accordingly
  • Options

What was the actual result of War Rating after the war had ended ?

Original picture was still while war was taking place, and was showing the possible +/- adjustment as being 0.

Post-war, did the War Rating actually change, even though it said beforehand that it would be 0 ?

at the end of 2nd offseason war, that ended today this war the rating score +0
  • Options
    Speeds80 said:

Nah I just checked our last 3 wars and our war rating is frozen on 2012, (lost all 3) and we are tier 7. So it’s either a bug or a silent change, had no idea until I saw this post and went and checked. Hopefully a moderator can comment?
    I don’t care either way but need to strategise accordingly

i sent a support ticket to kabam with the same issue that i posted here, so we'll see when they answer here or directly to my email
  • Options
    It seems I've arrived when you've already taken the action I would have recommended...

I know you've already done it, but the support ticket seems like the way forward on this one. Hopefully they can give you more insight into the issue!

If I hear any more regarding a solution I'll use this thread!
  • Options
    Why are you deleting my comments? Normal practise is for mod to check with team, there’s clearly a bug,

is it going to be fixed or left is the real question
    Below are screenshots of our wars where we lost but ratings are not changing, we are tier 7 we would like to plan strategy for future wars
    Thanks
  • Options
    AdjeriusAdjerius Posts: 68
    edited June 2022
    It's happening to us as well. Our war rating changed after the first off-season war, but not after either of the last two, and the current war room also indicates no change for winning or losing the next one. These are all tier 6 wars, so the rating change should be cut in half, but not set to zero like in tiers 1-5.

This seems to be affecting multiple alliances (three in this thread so far, and one more in a totally separate thread), so it doesn't look like the type of issue that support can assist with.
  • Options
    Yeah it’s clearly a bug, can we just get it acknowledged that the team is looking into it thanks
  • Options
    Not sure why you guys don’t take this to the team, I tried support and they misunderstood everything I said to them, then haven’t replied for a week
    once I re clarified. (I posted the screenshots but admin deleted them possibly for my mocking tone lol) It’s still locked, first off season war wasn’t, but the rest have been, it’s been fun being able to use the 1 loyalty revives, ain’t bothered at all just it seems it was accidental so will it be fixed. Just want to strategise

• Options
    Now we’ve moved up to tier 6, rating still the same? Matchmaking hadn’t started yet so it wasn’t that our opponents were t6, unless there were a lot of alliances that didn’t bother enlisting above us? But considering they are presumably all rating locked what’s the point in not enlisting? Baffled
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 69
    So, then it doesn't matter if we win the wars out of season.?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

So, then it doesn't matter if we win the wars out of season.?

If you're in Tier 6 down, your Rating will change at half rate. You will still win Rewards for Wins, but no Points will be contributed to the Season. Tiers 1-5 have Ratings frozen.