**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for relaxed Alliance

I'm a lvl 37 summoner who has been playing for several months. Just completed the event quest on hard. I started out just playing CoC with my little dude, but he doesn't play as much anymore. I dig the game but I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content. I'm looking for a chill alliance who can teach me some things so I can progress further. Even with juggling work, family, and other stuff, I am pretty active in the game, especially with event quests and everything else.

IGN:Shark291
LINE:Shark291

I also live in N. America region, if that matters.

Comments

• Options
    lhhi9xsh7rog.png
  • Options
    1zvdqf34wfl2.png
  • Options
    wrh8znjzekgh.png
  • Options
    hltlg5ccbrcl.png
  • Options
    9ccljvstd4n2.png
  • Options
    dfcyoh0545b2.png
  • Options
    Those are just my upper lvl champions. I'm mostly just looking for an alliance with enough cool members who will be patient with me while I learn. I will pay patience back with effort and dedication. I've also completed the most recent event quest on hard and currently am on Chapter 3 of Act 3.
  • Options
    StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    If you're still looking, My alliance is hunting up players willing to keep at it - you sound like a good fit. My in game name is NotSoGrump, if you'd like to talk things over
  • Options
    DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    Infinitum Vindices is a start up looking for 75k PI and above members to get going. If you're interested let me know @airwalker888 on LINE
  • Options
    KANG'S KLUBHOUSE (KGKH) j1vopdb3akaz.jpg
  • Options
    Shark,

If you are still looking, Fantiddlyastic alliance [FTDTC] would welcome you. Supportive crew with a range of players. Good communication through Line. And, really, with a name like that, how can you not have fun!

Check us out. Contact Muddylogic or PCatfish for more.

...and best to wherever you land.
  • Options
    Ay bro if you want a chill alliance come join us our name is KNIGHTS_OF_CYBERTRON and our tag is MVLUN
  • Options
    MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    If you will use Discord come join us. The immortals I’m magentablues#7174 on discord
  • Options
    Find me on line nvrcmecomin1 or in game nvrcmecomin1. We are looking to rebuild what we have.
  • Options
    OrozconlecheOrozconleche Posts: 32
    Hey Shark,

I"m looking to recruit people into our family of alliances. In order of rank: TD-30, !TEF!, TD-32, TD-33.
    I began in 32 and have now made myself to TEF. We would like to start you off in TD-33 where you will have the opportunity to find your way around the game and grow through our family ranks!

PM me in game or on line @Orozconleche
    Look forward to hearing from you (: