Thronebreaker 10k unit offer 2021 Champ Selector question

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 715 ★★★
For those of you who have already purchased the 10k package with the 2021 champ selector, is it a full selector (ie every champ in 2021 incl Herc and Kitty) or is it a random subset (just 10 of them)?

Want to confirm as I believe last July 4th was 10/a subset vs. the full set (as they had at Cyberweekend).

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 2,909 ★★★★★
    Every champ
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 100
    edited July 1
    Wondering same thing. The wording is kinda confusing. Are you asking about TB or patagon?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 281 ★★★
    Yup. I got Hercules.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 715 ★★★
    Thanks @AverageDesi and @Ironside47 - appreciate the confirmation!
  • Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 715 ★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit for the confirmation

Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.

I just purchased the 4k bundle after 1k, obviously, & the 10k bundle hasn't appeared. Any idea why

Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.

I just purchased the 4k bundle after 1k, obviously, & the 10k bundle hasn't appeared. Any idea why
    I'm a moron. Please disregard
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It’s for paragon the same right ?
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 294

It’s for paragon the same right ?

Yup