Options

Requesting some quick Nexus input

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
All -

Trying to decide who to grab on this Nexus. I’m leaning towards Domino so that I have another solid #Mercenary and given her other attributes. I have Rulk which starts to set up her better synergies. That said, I have Peni Parker so Mysterio is tempting given their broken synergy.

What do you all think?

Requesting some quick Nexus input 61 votes

Domino
60%
GamerMasterSmokeTheJalliHilldarCupidSandeepSyuwrcm2017cookiedealerLuke9523L0TUS_MANTISAkkarin23Bugmat78KRANꓘLeoZedRenaxqqGiantwalrus56Soyheyor123MCOC_2020Chatterofforums 37 votes
Mysterio
21%
CassyDylanphileNo_oneukIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaRonSwansonAce2319willrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588GrassKnucklesOddkinsons7BluCitizenCeder 13 votes
Awaken Red Guardian
18%
benshbTerraNEXTONMoosetiptronicGarrettNSkywalker3221LBN1brownlikebambiAxewSuelGames007Bishop 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    Definitely Domino or Mysterio. Both are pretty useful in battlegrounds, and Peni is definitely helpful to get the most out of Mysterio. Tbh this would be a toss up for me, unless you haven’t gone through Roger the merc or the tech variants.
  • Options
    One other piece of info - my main priority for the next month or two is going to be to explore 7.2-7.4 (7.1 exploration already done). So, if either of them are particularly useful for that particular content please let me know.
  • Options
    Went with Domino. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    As stated above, one of those two. If you have a Peni ranked, I’d get mysterio. If you have a masacre and red hulk ranked and no Peni, I’d go domino
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    The fire trinity with Domino is OP broken. Use them all the time in AQ to get fights done quick. Can cheese a lot of paths in Act7 with stun vulnerability.
  • Options

The fire trinity with Domino is OP broken. Use them all the time in AQ to get fights done quick. Can cheese a lot of paths in Act7 with stun vulnerability.

I don’t have masacre as a 6*, but do as a 5* in a pinch. I saw that Domino cheeses some Act 7, so that combined with her Mercenary tag convinced me to go that route.

I’ve got a tech nexus I’m saving for when OS drops, so will get another shot at Mysterio then.

Thanks again to everyone for the advice.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    If u have a Peni, Mysterio is ridiculous. Also a top tier defender