**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

v.36.0??

13»

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    **When checking for Updates, don’t just rely on your “Updates Available” list.
    Your device may only periodically be doing the checking for updates, so might end up being some delay before your device decides to see that it is available.

Instead, go to your Installed Apps and actually go to the MCOC listing. That way it will see right away whether the update is available to you or not yet.

(doesn’t mean it will be available for everyone all at the same time, but at least you might be able to get it quicker that way than relying on your Device periodic polling for Updates).
  • Options
    Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Stock buff wasn’t in 36.0 ?
    I did the update on ios and still the same
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Dibang85 said:

Stock buff wasn’t in 36.0 ?
    I did the update on ios and still the same

It should be in V36
    I updated too but the limits are the same !
  • Options
    CJLCJL Posts: 29
    Any word on why inventory capacity has NOT changed after update and a restart? Bruh,... my overflow is screaming for help!!! and I need to see what the new SIGIL limits are for rankup/gold spend decisions
  • Options
    Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Any test on energy limit buff too ?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Dibang85 said:

Any test on energy limit buff too ?

It not
  • Options
    CJLCJL Posts: 29
    edited July 2022
    OK restarted game again just now and new inventory caps are working!!

UNFORTUNATELY, THEY DID NOT INCREASE ANY RANK UP GEMS CAPACITY THOUGH....so that's a big miss considering the gems also expire in 10 more days if they are in overflow. Brand new generic rank up gems went straight to overflow with a 14 day expire, didn't even give you 30 days to use them. Don't really understand that one.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    CJL said:

OK restarted game again just now and new inventory caps are working!!

UNFORTUNATELY, THEY DID NOT INCREASE ANY RANK UP GEMS CAPACITY THOUGH....so that's a big miss considering the gems also expire in 10 more days if they are in overflow. Brand new generic rank up gems went straight to overflow with a 14 day expire, didn't even give you 30 days to use them. Don't really understand that one.

i restarted again after seeing your comment and yes the inventory has the new cap limit