Meh
9% 10 votes

Comments

• DixzleDixzle Member Posts: 21

• whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80
    its nice but meh at the same time
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,850 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Agreed. Joe, Falcon and Punisher 2099 are three of their better buffs.

Do you have Cap IW as a 5*? Synergizes well with Punisher and Falcon, and make a huge difference to how fast Punisher gets control of the match.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Member Posts: 157 ★★
    anti venom falcon stark spidey joe fixit and g2099 are all amazing the rest are average or have some uses
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    Dixzle said:

I really think I only have two good rest are meh

I don't know why people voted "better then most" but it is overall average
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Member Posts: 114
    Two good!? You have five great champs, two decent, two meh
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    You’re Lv 50 and complaining about your 6* roster? The entitlement of some players…

For the record your 6* roster doesn’t suck. Your 6* roster can be considered above-average for a developing account. You can’t expect to get all the god-tier champs at once, looking at how bloated the size of the 6* pool is.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Do you say how you feel about your 6 star roster (which is a very entitled and overly expectant viewpoint) then started a poll asking the question to what you already said your feelings on. I'm just confused on this post and confused on what you expect on your 6 stars for such a low level small account.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Sparky, G99, Falcon, are great champion , the rest ranges from good to ok. With Ms. Marvel, with the marvel tv series, you would've expected something of a buff.
    You go through what normally what everyone's goes through, a dry spell of horrible 6* champs, and out of a blue a great 6*. Eventually, you play this game long enough, you'll eventually end getting great 6* champs, just grind through. Unexpectedly got a 6* Herc, so anything can happen.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    Wanna add you started better than I had with 6* Didn't get a BGT 6* till the 18th 6*, so you're doing better than I started. My first 6* was Drax.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    The first top row is great. IW isn't a fan favorite especially when against passive AI but is fun and can be useful. I like DPX, but I'm a minority and he isn't amazing but is fun. I've heard Joe fixit is good now but haven't tried him. KK is meh and I have a personal grudge against punisher 99