Options

War tier score

MageBlazeMageBlaze Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The first war of the season gave us a +79 to our tier score from our win, but winning the second war only gave us +19. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if I just don’t understand how the scoring works for tiers. If this isn’t a bug then my apologies, but it would help to have a reason for this. For both wars my alliance was in tier 10

Comments

• Options
    TimbuktuTimbuktu Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to us
  • Options
    TimbuktuTimbuktu Posts: 3

• Options
    Update: we went down in tier because of that 🙃
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    We did too
  • Options
    tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Posts: 86

Same has happened to us +19 only in Tier3, but loss was -51 .. what is going on with the AW scores? Is this intended? Can someone from Kabam please release a statement on this because this makes no sense to be docked extremely compared to gain
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,859 Guardian

Same has happened to us +19 only in Tier3, but loss was -51 .. what is going on with the AW scores? Is this intended? Can someone from Kabam please release a statement on this because this makes no sense to be docked extremely compared to gain

It’s not because one was a win (+19) versus the other being a loss (-51).

It's because that 1st war of season seemed normal for +/- (around 50), while this past war and the currently placing war are both much lower (+/- between 15 and 20).

Couple pics higher up show both as wins but one was 16 and prev was 51.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 468 ★★★
    something definitely is wrong, 15-20 is for T1 top alliance.
  • Options
    Should someone from kabam be tagged?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It used to be if you beat a team that was lower rating than you you got less of a bump, and stronger rating you got more of a bump but the pictures are showing the opposite of this . Wonder if it’s something to do with the fact war ratings were accidentally locked for lower alliances (ie t7 like mine) last off season
  • Options
    tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Posts: 86
    Still no response from kabam?
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 127
    Hi, there are several separate Threads with the issue. Apparently Kabam is aware and is working on a fix.
    Kabam Zibit said earlier today that we will be updated in this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/308706/alliance-war-rating-strange-numbers/p1

All Alliances seem to be affected... That's all I know though.