Options

Explored Cavalier Monthly Event Before Becoming Thronebreaker

At the start of the month my focus was to fully explore the Cavalier difficulty of the monthly event quest before I continued on my quest to become Thronebreaker. On July 17 I became Thronebreaker and with that came loads of new challenges including a “special quest” that is to explore the cavalier difficulty of this months event quest.

My question is, how can I obtain the rewards for this challenge having already completing the challenge before having access to it? I have tried clearing a path on both the Loki quest and the Gorr quest and still nothing.

If anyone has an answer that would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Maybe try running an explored path already? Idk if it’ll work but if not you’re in the same position, just out like 40 energy
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Maybe try running an explored path already? Idk if it’ll work but if not you’re in the same position, just out like 40 energy

OP already has
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Oh whoops didn’t read that. Then he’s SOL
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Graves_3 said:

Since you have already explored it before the objective was live, I feel like it may be a lost cause this month.

Yeah I submitted a ticket about the issue. Seems to be an intended thing so I will have to wait until next month to earn a reward.