**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Event Day

jdeck59jdeck59 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
What day should we be on? I feel like I missed a couple.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    11 I think
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    As of todays objective, once completed, it should be 11.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

I figured it out. It should be 10 for the camp and 11 if you purchased the resort

I only have 9 counting today and I’m pretty sure the objectives stack up and don’t disappear.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

jdeck59 said:

I figured it out. It should be 10 for the camp and 11 if you purchased the resort

I only have 9 counting today and I’m pretty sure the objectives stack up and don’t disappear.
    Only two stack IIRC.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Only two will stack. You miss them if you have two stacked and another is supposed to appear.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Only two will stack. You miss them if you have two stacked and another is supposed to appear.
    Oh. Well that’s annoying.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Oh. Well that’s annoying.
    wish I knew that earlier
  • Yep 10 is what you should be on including today’s point if you haven’t bought the pass
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I’m not really doing the event. I’m kind of finishing objectives by accident or incidentally. It’s actually kind of freeing. I’m probably 5 days or more behind. Don’t care. And, no. I’m not buying any passes.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I didn’t want to start a new thread, but I found it interesting that when I completed the objectives earlier today, I didn’t need to claim the sunglasses. I’ve got a notification but they were automatically claimed. Anyone else?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★

I didn’t want to start a new thread, but I found it interesting that when I completed the objectives earlier today, I didn’t need to claim the sunglasses. I’ve got a notification but they were automatically claimed. Anyone else?

I definitely still needed to manually claim.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

I’m not really doing the event. I’m kind of finishing objectives by accident or incidentally. It’s actually kind of freeing. I’m probably 5 days or more behind. Don’t care. And, no. I’m not buying any passes.

Doctor who fan? When does it get good I’m on season 3 midway, only saving grace is Martha is hot

Doctor who fan? When does it get good I’m on season 3 midway, only saving grace is Martha is hot
    Lol. It’s not for everyone. I was indoctrinated in the 70’s so I am well beyond hope.

jdeck59 said:

Hopefully you still feel this way when everyone gets their 90 day rewards
    You’ll be the first I tell if I don’t 😉
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited July 2022

I definitely still needed to manually claim.
    Thanks. How weird.
  • SlianeSliane Posts: 6
    Why do we have to now work for something we used to get from a calander for logging in