Options

Should we be able to trade in left over Mole Man RDTs?

MJ_MJ_ Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I think we should be able to trade in the mole man rank down tickets for basic ones or something in return at least. I ranked down my 5* Mole Man yesterday and you guys sent out more tickets so I have 2 of each 6* and extra 5* that I can’t do anything with.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It’s always better to have more than you need than not enough. So there’s nothing to really do with the ones that you can’t or don’t use, they’re just there for the people who do use them
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,904 Guardian
    MJ_ said:

I think we should be able to trade in the mole man rank down tickets for basic ones or something in return at least. I ranked down my 5* Mole Man yesterday and you guys sent out more tickets so I have 2 of each 6* and extra 5* that I can’t do anything with.

If you mistakenly received an early preview of the Mail Msg yesterday, that had the rank down items a day earlier than they were intended to go out. And then received the proper/intended Msg today with rank down's again.
    Why do you think you should be able to swap the inadvertent set for something else ?

What you could try however (which goes for everyone who never even had their Mole Man ranked all the way up), is to actually Rank him up (say during next Level Up event), and then use the tickets to Rank him right back down again.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

This is why rdts shouldn't exist in the first place.

Say it louder for those in the back. Live with your decisions. Even if they were impulsive and reactionary because you saw a youtubers 7 year old account and caught "red eyes".
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

You don’t need compensation for not ranking down your moleman.

It’s dumb that this is a statement that needs to be said.
    I felt ashamed having to write that
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
    MJ_ said:

So you have two sets of rank down tickets, and actually want to rank him down huh? And you'd like Kabam to compensate you for the remaining tickets huh?

Here's what you do....

Rank him down once. Level him back up during a level up event. Then rank him down again.

Boom! You've been compensated 25 units and some other goodies.

#CompensationLogic
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 786 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This is why rdts shouldn't exist in the first place.

Also most other rewards. And many of the players.
    There's only so much Kabam can do :|
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Holy ratio...
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Only thing missing from OP post is him demanding compensation in addition to getting extra unintended rewards for having extra RDT.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Can I trade in my RDs for a 6* Moleman?
  • Options
    As this thread has completely derailed and is unlikely to get back on track, I am closing it.
This discussion has been closed.