**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not again.... Pls... Can't log in again...

Anybody has this Issue? AGAIN? i was grinding to dupe voodo and starlord and i get dced and now i can't log in, anybody else has this problem?

Comments

• Options
    BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. So are a few guys in my alliance.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    iOS user here, and am having same issue.
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I can do story mode but I can't do t4 arena. Could this be resolved before kabam leaves work for the day?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    unj91bifjaga.png

This is ios and I get this after every fight for like 3-4 mins of loading for hrs now and finally it kicked me out and I can't get in smh
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @Thestoryteller6 i can't even log in, i had to spend so many credits last time to get Voodo and SL because i couldn't grind for 7 hours, i don't want to spend more credits for duping them because i can't log in again...
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Okay now I can't play story mode either.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous. Kabam is screwing with our 2nd and probably last chance to get voodoo. :'( (tried to put an angry emoji here but there isnt one)
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @AzureLightning I can't imagine how much frustration you guys must have in the veteran bracket getting **** this way by kabam, but i can relate in beginners having to put 1 mil with 2 and a half team of 4 stars to get in the top 50, in 3 days, and not being to grind right now having to spend units later to make up for time loss...
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    This is ridiculous. Kabam is screwing with our 2nd and probably last chance to get voodoo. :'( (tried to put an angry emoji here but there isnt one)

:angry:
  • Options
    DEV1LDEV1L Posts: 2
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Yeah I'm having the same issue, right in the middle of the voodoo arena and an AW, this is not acceptable kabam, something needs to be done
  • Options
    sorry a bit of karma now ios can see what we had to put up with for 10 hours