**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Report button

I saw Kabam Valkery reply in the post regarding cheating in battleground that

"If you have evidence of suspicious behaviour, you can click on their icon and then click the "Report" button, or you can report it to the Support Team here."

In fact, I don't think there is report button if you click on other players profile unless he/she post something the global chat. In that case, you can click on their icon to report to Kabam.

I think it will be great if report button could be accessed in the profile page. Could it be added in the next update?

Comments

• Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Though I think the report button would be amazing to help ban cheaters in BGs…I feel that some players would take advantage of this button and report players who aren’t cheaters too which cause more work for kabam. Taking away time needed to actually ban the cheaters

Yesterday I used my r3 crossbones and took down a r3 sig 200 thing faster than my opponent who used ghost on My r3 Mangog and he quit the match soon as he seen it he lost by 1 second. I’ve noticed a lot of people in the community have similar situations and yell out hacker or modder when lots of the time it’s not.

Regardless, something does need to be done to stop these modders before the leaderboard or rewards
  • Options
    Fifit76Fifit76 Posts: 3

How is it possible?
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    Fifit76 said:

How is it possible?

At least you see them, mine was I won the round with 100% health then the screen blacked out for a second. Coming back, I lost with my opponent with 100% health. Second round was the same. At the end, I lost the match. Not sure whether it is a bug or cheat.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Fifit76 said:

How is it possible?

Your opponent is just really really good

• Options
    McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 45
    Fifit76 said:

How is it possible?

It’s not. This is 100% a modder and should be reported to kabam.
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89

Check out top 10. List. If this kind of profile could be there, I don't really see any point why I need to spend time on this mode.
  • Options
    XelexxxXelexxx Posts: 16
    Shaktiman said:

You guys only focus on scoring, not on performance! And then blow up the forums that my opponent was a modder or cheater ir hacker...
    Can you post how many hits your opponent took to beat you?
    Yesterday also I read someone beat his bishop using Human torch and then coming up here, crying that his opponent used a mod etc etc..
    Sometimes I really wonder why you guys dont spend a couple of extra seconds before concluding anything?!

Mate, human torch vs bishop is a terrible match, I invite you to try it and you will see how you can't get that fight.
  • Options
    XelexxxXelexxx Posts: 16
    About the report button, it's something that should happen, but it shouldn't be just clicking and that's it, there should be one more step, either show you a form, or send you directly to the page where you make your report, I think it should be more simpler than the current way to report a modder, but not as simple as pressing a button.