Options

EOP points thronebreaker

HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 11 points. I havent dont one special quest against warlock cos i dont have proper champ against him so i just used a tech and got completion too. If i skip this extra special ”combat style” one but for the next two EOP is it possible to do 2 points and 3 points to reach 16points?

I hope that makes sense lol
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,108 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I currently have 11 points. I havent dont one special quest against warlock cos i dont have proper champ against him so i just used a tech and got completion too. If i skip this extra special ”combat style” one but for the next two EOP is it possible to do 2 points and 3 points to reach 16points?

There’s only one EoP left in this cycle, it’s the 4 fights in a row, but yes you can get 16 points total (the 5 you need) IF you complete all the objectives.
  • Options
    HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
    ItsDamien said:

There’s only one EoP left in this cycle, it’s the 4 fights in a row, but yes you can get 16 points total (the 5 you need) IF you complete all the objectives.
    What do you mean in this cycle? Wouldnt there be a new champ in the next EOP which will have 3 points total to obtain and the one after that? So total 6
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

What do you mean in this cycle? Wouldnt there be a new champ in the next EOP which will have 3 points total to obtain and the one after that? So total 6
    No next week is the last
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

So EoP only has 4 champs each time. Last time it was Crossbones, Ikaris, Blade and Dormammu. On the 5th week you had to fight all 4 in a row with a team of 3 to get 5 points max.

We’ve had Herc, Overseer, Bishop, and now Warlock. Next week we’ll have to fight all 4 in a row for a maximum of 5 points, depending on the objectives.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

So EoP only has 4 champs each time. Last time it was Crossbones, Ikaris, Blade and Dormammu. On the 5th week you had to fight all 4 in a row with a team of 3 to get 5 points max.

We’ve had Herc, Overseer, Bishop, and now Warlock. Next week we’ll have to fight all 4 in a row for a maximum of 5 points, depending on the objectives.
    This