**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Excuse me for my ignorance but can someone explain in detail what a legends run is

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I was thinking about doing a legends run but I occurred to me I don't really know what it is could someone explain in detail please

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    People compete to see who can complete new content the fastest.

(Used to be story and EQ, but now it’s just EQ)

First 100 people to 100% heroic and master EQ get the title and a handful of rewards.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Exploring the 2 hardest difficulty fastest makes you a LEGEND.

Hardest Difficulty: Heroic+Master MEQ

Summoner!!!!!!
    Are you ready to beat heroic and master?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I was thinking about doing a legends run but I occurred to me I don't really know what it is could someone explain in detail please

This is an older vid from my abandoned channel, but is gives lots of details and should help

https://youtu.be/2sBLPjs-ags
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Ceder said:

Why do people always click disagree, you were asking a question 😂
    The premise of the question seemed odd. Wasn’t asking HOW to do it, but that they want to do something that they don’t even know what it is.

And Legends Run is not like some difficult opponent or quest (how do I fight xxx, or I want to tackle yyy quest). Those can be taken at leisure, trial and error, different champs/synergies, etc).

Legends Run is realistically (unfortunately) limited to within a certain number of a group of the top players/champs every month (not for skill, but just for sheer hardest hitting champs to blow thru nodes in the fewest amount of seconds every fight), who also have the devices that can manage without delay/crashing issues, that can quickly flow thru all the sequences of a quest (select, pre-fight, win sequence, map nodes, etc) faster that other devices. And have the few hours of dedicated/uninterrupted time in order to devote to doing it.

Ok, now maybe OP didn’t know that, and maybe thought it was just like doing a single run thru some quest (a certain path or something) for their own benefit/rewards, not necessarily competing in a race against everyone else.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Ceder said:

Why do people always click disagree, you were asking a question 😂
    The premise of the question seemed odd. Wasn’t asking HOW to do it, but that they want to do something that they don’t even know what it is.

And Legends Run is not like some difficult opponent or quest (how do I fight xxx, or I want to tackle yyy quest). Those can be taken at leisure, trial and error, different champs/synergies, etc).

Legends Run is realistically (unfortunately) limited to within a certain number of a group of the top players/champs every month (not for skill, but just for sheer hardest hitting champs to blow thru nodes in the fewest amount of seconds every fight), who also have the devices that can manage without delay/crashing issues, that can quickly flow thru all the sequences of a quest (select, pre-fight, win sequence, map nodes, etc) faster that other devices. And have the few hours of dedicated/uninterrupted time in order to devote to doing it.

Ok, now maybe OP didn’t know that, and maybe thought it was just like doing a single run thru some quest (a certain path or something) for their own benefit/rewards, not necessarily competing in a race against everyone else.
    All that you wrote could have been used to give insight on what the legend title was and how to get it, which was point of thread. Instead I saw a long list of excuses why someone doesn't have it.

And seriously, legend not even close to hard to get these days and many champs can do it now. Back when I got it, you had to do the run in under 2:55 to have a chance, now I see people with 3:30 getting it.

There is little to no motivation for people to do repeat runs after getting it so it gets easier and easier to get as time passes.