Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Third r4 and a neat new progression title

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
A quite nice trio of champions, wouldn't you say?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, mate. I'm really happy. I'm usually not one to chase progression titles, but it feels surprisingly nice to actually be in the top progression tier within a couple of months of its first introduction.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    Nice mate! I’m sitting at Kitty and Tigra now, but I’m considering Spam for my next R4 unless I pull Quicksilver super early.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I just r4’d kitty yesterday! Congrats man
  • Options

Nice mate! I’m sitting at Kitty and Tigra now, but I’m considering Spam for my next R4 unless I pull Quicksilver super early.

I love my Spam! I have him at r3 at the moment. He was a serious contender when I got my science 3-4 gem from Act 7 exploration, but it eventually went to iBom. However, we'll see what happens in the future. I just r3'd Miles Morales and he and Spam go well together, so I can definitely see myself ranking that little piggy up in the future.

But yeah. Quicksilver looks insane. It's still quite a way away until that crystal drops but part of me wants to start saving right now for both him and Galen.