Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

August calendar

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,185 ★★★★★
New calendar has a kitty pride!. Good luck in advance to you guys!

Comments

• Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 169 ★★
    Been playing 2 and a half years and never got a 5* from these monthly crystals! Anyone had any better luck?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Been playing 2 and a half years and never got a 5* from these monthly crystals! Anyone had any better luck?

I've pulled a few. I remember getting Nebula back in the day.
    I was actually a bit disappointed with this calendar. As much as I love Kitty, I thought I might have a chance of duping my Nimrod. Sadge.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    tho I got 6* kitty awakened, won't mind pulling the 5* lol. otherwise just free mutant iso
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

I pulled two 5s in four years or so. But when I got the Paragon calendar I got a 6s Chavez first month.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Even if I were a paragon, a 5 or 6* Kitty would just be a max sig crystal. Even as a TB, a 4 or 5* Kitty would be a max sig crystal. Needless to say… it’s all just ISO and shards to me 😂
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Even if I were a paragon, a 5 or 6* Kitty would just be a max sig crystal. Even as a TB, a 4 or 5* Kitty would be a max sig crystal. Needless to say… it’s all just ISO and shards to me 😂

If you get a 6* can you please send her over to me. I will gladly trade my 5* with you 🙃
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I pulled the higher rarity of last months login. Second time in 7 years. Would have been crazy if I didn't have a rank 2 six star
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    I was hoping for s99 or nimrod since I don’t have nimrod in a high rarity or s99 in any rarity
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited August 2022

I've been playing for 6.5 years and have always pulled the lower-tiered champ :D
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★

I've pulled two back to back at 5* level after getting Uncollected (whomever was June's and Peni Parker a few days ago). Peni was a dupe, so it awakened her ability and I'd already taken her to R5 as one of my tech champions.

Pretty sure I'm not going to get a third in a row, and still need a Kitty Pryde at 5 star level.