**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wong is so Right.

Once ramped that Fate Seal sp3 rotation is ridiculous. Seems like you can shut down any buffing champs with permanent fate seal. Add in the regen and his survivability is strong. Where's he rank in the mystic class?

Comments

• Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    I pulled him from the early access bundle, don't have him duped yet, but have him at rank 2.

Where do you find him most useful?

He's fun to nuke down Winter Soldier and Star Lord, but I haven't found any other use for him yet.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Just got him and I’m clueless at the moment on his use
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

Once ramped that Fate Seal sp3 rotation is ridiculous. Seems like you can shut down any buffing champs with permanent fate seal. Add in the regen and his survivability is strong. Where's he rank in the mystic class?

What's the rotation you use for wong if you dont mind me asking pls. Wanna learn the dude
    Build to sp3, get all 3 spells. Sp1, get a 4th. Heavy hold to get to sp3 (or sp2 if you don't have enough power), refresh all 4. Sp1, get a 5th. Repeat. After a while you can consistently get to sp3 quickly. The regen keeps you topped up. Beauty is he's not reliant upon a buff heavy opponent like say Sym Supreme is. I'm still learning him properly. Happy to hear any other hints and tips.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Aesthetically he’s the one I wanted the most - when I’m not limited by war I tend to rank up by how cool they look/my liking of the character and he’s my favourite minor MCU character. But I hadn’t heard a ton of great stuff so it’s good to hear he’s a banger.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Being wong never felt so right