**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Power Back Boosts not Working Properly

Any one notice you’re not gaining as much power from the 200% boosts? Noticed it since YouTubers have posted sp2 CGR & Warlock sp2 spam in EOP.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    They’re based on % of health done to your opponent, so using it on higher health pools is much less noticeable.
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Understood but in AW using CGR Im always back to over 2 bars of power after the first sp2 then at 3 bars by the next one. Something is definitely off about that.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Understood but in AW using CGR Im always back to over 2 bars of power after the first sp2 then at 3 bars by the next one. Something is definitely off about that.

AW has lower health pools than EoP, so you’re going to recover more power

As an example, let’s say AW has 200k health and EoP has 500k health.

If your sp2 does 50k damage, that’s 25% of the AW fight, but 10% of the EoP fight. So you recover more power in AW.

If you mean why does the second sp2 in the war fight recover more power, it’s because your first sp2 applies a lot of armour breaks, so your second one is going to apply even more and increase your damage again. So the second one recovers more power.
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    No im wondering why with a 200% power back boost in an AW fight my CGR did not even gain back 1 bar of power. Same with my Storm PX. They worked fine prior to this weeks AW
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Did your specials crit?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★

No im wondering why with a 200% power back boost in an AW fight my CGR did not even gain back 1 bar of power. Same with my Storm PX. They worked fine prior to this weeks AW

Because its dependent on the amount of damage done in that special attack, did you happen to note the amount of damage done and/or if you crit at all?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★
    I noticed the same thing fighting EOP Warlock with my Warlock.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    Also there’s do’s not work against class disadvantage
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Class disadvantage more then likely.