**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest objectives

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
Why? Not everyone has these champs l
eveled up or even have them...

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Why? Not everyone has these champs l
    eveled up or even have them...

The quest is easy. Bring all 4 of them even at a lower rarity and then bring an extra champ you're comfortable with. There's a chance that you have at least one of them leveled up and it will make it easier.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I thought you can just bring one of them per quest for their respective gates and then you can have 4 champs to play with?
    I haven’t done it yet but please let me know if that’s not the case. The highest rarity I have this week is a 5*r3 Storm…
    When I first read that we get 2* champs, I thought we have to use them for the legendary difficulty!
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

I thought you can just bring one of them per quest for their respective gates and then you can have 4 champs to play with?
    I haven’t done it yet but please let me know if that’s not the case. The highest rarity I have this week is a 5*r3 Storm…
    When I first read that we get 2* champs, I thought we have to use them for the legendary difficulty!

No, you have to have all 4, it leaves one spot open. I just used kitty

The Side Quest itself just requires 1 of them on the team each time thru (the 1 that is the Gate for the path you are taking that time). Then have 4 extra spots to do the fighting.

Different from the Special Objective (shown in OP pic above) requiring all 4 of the stated champs each week (+ an extra spot for anyone else) to be on the team for completing Side Quest Legendary. (assume this means just 1 pass thru, and not full 100% all paths on Legendary ?)

There is also the Solo Event Galan Wonderland points for fighting with/against those specified champs each week (in any content), which is fairly simple, just pick one when you do some AutoFight of lower EQ quests.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you want to fulfill weekly TB+ objective, you need to bring ALL 4 in one of the legendary runs. That’s why Kabam gives you a 2* version from daily login. You have one remaining seat to bring whatever champ you like.