**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency maintenance? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Hey everyone, I've merged a few threads together so that things can stay organized, but I wanted to let you know the game is back up and running normally again, though you may have to restart your app to get back into the game.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    I’m not asking for a handout either. It was only a 20 min emergency maintenance but it’s just happening so damn frequently and so so many problems with the games that continue getting ignored and not fixed.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Any particular reason why the game went down?
    Hey everyone, I've merged a few threads together so that things can stay organized, but I wanted to let you know the game is back up and running normally again, though you may have to restart your app to get back into the game.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Aliab wrote: »
    Are you serious @Kabam Miike and Co. Two hours left in AQ and the game crashes? Are you actively trying to piss off and alienate the people still playing the game? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax and I bet you won’t even compensate with anything not even an l1 potion because you guys just don’t care anymore. I’ll be waiting a year to try 5.4 at this rate given your recent track record with “bugs”. More like purposefully inserted glitches until you reach your profit quota then you fix the game.

you have no idea how mobile games work.

Oh I don’t do I, please explain them to me. I’ve played many other “freemium” games and have gladly paid and have never experienced this level of ineptitude. And every time they had this many crashes so frequently and often they usually compensated us somehow. So up outta here with your weak sauce comment loser.
    Should’ve just gone with “I did stay at a holiday inn last night.” Both rebuttals hold the same weight.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    As does acting like world of war craft, games on steam, or PSN are not as popular or more. Yes there are crashes everywhere, those companies at least will give reasons as to why this happened and work diligently to resolves these issues. But go on making an infinite number of excuses for Kabam. They’re not a new company and their employees are not amateurs. So my bad for holding them to a higher standard than you guys. Keep the comments coming it’s been a good laugh
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    Any particular reason why the game went down?
    Hey everyone, I've merged a few threads together so that things can stay organized, but I wanted to let you know the game is back up and running normally again, though you may have to restart your app to get back into the game.

I would also like to hear reasoning sometimes, must be specific things at times.

Maybe server just crashed with everyone logging in about 6 to see if anything come out about the 1mil likes as today is 4th and 6pm is when deals come out (my time)