Corvus bug or nerf?

Both my 5 and 6 * corvus don't do damage like they used to. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• MoShizzleMoShizzle Member Posts: 56
    I went from finishing fights in 10-12 hits down now to 15-20 hits. That's at 4 persistent charges. Even without them a 6 star r3 corvus running suicides should crush map 5 AQ in less than 20 hits.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did you change ally? Was this on different aq days?
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, in addition to the information other players have asked about (which would also be useful) do you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us if you've seen his happen anywhere consistently, against particular opponents, or if any nodes were active at the time?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What's your allainces prestige increase from December?
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Member Posts: 56
    Medium hits today with 3 charges vs those above from December last year

• Kels_444Kels_444 Member Posts: 15
    I thought something seemed off about him. Wasn't sure if we bumped up or not tho. Corvus is weak now. Even with charges he doesn't hit like he used to
  • Username719233932Username719233932 Member Posts: 58
    I just posted same complaint in my allnc gen chat. I hv seen my CGlv's performance as 5* and 6* on all 3 of my accounts as sub-par compared to about 1 month ago. No mastery changes and he is on 1st string in 2 accts. Feels like a 20% drop in both attk and def. Sabretooth pummeled him ... CGlv could not hold blocks. Domino came in and finished S off handily. I figured Kbm nerfed CGlv again.
  • Username719233932Username719233932 Member Posts: 58
    Maybe he was nerfed to prevent steamrolling over Ironmen in Feb's event ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    There's been no nerf.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Member Posts: 173

There's been no nerf.

How do you know for sure. In several chats I’m in I’ve seen random people mention this. I didn’t pay any mind to it, but who knows.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

There's been no nerf.

How do you know for sure. In several chats I’m in I’ve seen random people mention this. I didn’t pay any mind to it, but who knows.

He's one a the most popular champs in the game as well as a widely used one. If there was any nerf, we would have heard from way more than who is in this thread.

Not only that, you don't have the same reports. It's the few things posted in this thread is extremely limited. All OP gave was some screenshots from who knows when and not from the same fights. I bet none of the people you're in chats with showed any evidence and if they really thought there is a silent nerf, why aren't they here reporting it or submitting tickets?

They also don't silently nerf champs except Bishop when he was buffed.

The most likely scenario is that maybe there's a bug. My Rank 3 CG is just fine. No difference.
  • GregglesWinsGregglesWins Member Posts: 17
    ChuckD05 said:

There's been no nerf.

Have you tested this not in alliance war but against another quest or something where you are familiar with how many hits it used to take you?

My r4 corvus still wrecks everything.