Options

Ghost vs Gauntlet Killmonger

Why is Ghost not taking any reverberation damage? Killmonger fight is at 1.22.05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEgSs7KK9qo&t=4930s

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Because he didn't have power when he activated reverb. Reverb damage is proportional to power bar
  • Options
    babolibaboli Posts: 45
    edited August 2022

Because he didn't have power when he activated reverb. Reverb damage is proportional to power bar

That's interesting, I didn't know that. So, what you are saying is that the reflection damage is based on the time I activated reverb right? Not the power level while I am hitting him?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    baboli said:

That's interesting, I didn't know that. So, what you are saying is that the reflection damage is based on the time I activated reverb right? Not the power level while I am hitting him?
    Yes. At the time of activation. That's one of the way you play around it. Bait specials and keep power low when activating reverb
  • Options
    babolibaboli Posts: 45

Yes. At the time of activation. That's one of the way you play around it. Bait specials and keep power low when activating reverb

Thanks, that trick really helped me. I also used Ghost against him.