**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MERGED THREADS: Connection Issues

13»

Comments

• SilentshawnSilentshawn Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Same here experiencing lag and then dropping connection. It also will state that I'm logged in on another device.
  • Hey Guys,

We're getting a lot of reports of players losing streaks in Arenas/fight in AQ or AW. For the moment being, please hold on and refrain from trying to start any fights. We know this isn't the best solution, but until we get everything fixed and back to normal, there is a chance that you will continue to lose out on health and fights.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    I lost my streak last time and I got the generic email and closed ticket. Be nice if u guys would do something about it for those of us
  • MarvinMarvin Posts: 17
    same for me my connection is all screwed up
  • Hey Guys,

It looks like things may be back to normal. Just tried it myself and was able to start, fight and finish with no issues.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I realize the connectivity issues are sporadic.
    My connection seems to be when not on WiFi (fios). Over 4G ive been good. Tested 4 times.
  • Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Hey Guys,

It looks like things may be back to normal. Just tried it myself and was able to start, fight and finish with no issues.

So how do we get our streaks back that this issue caused us to lose?
  • bdsru4y8prka.png
    What is this?
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

So how do we get our streaks back that this issue caused us to lose?

You don't. I submitted tickets about this and got some ridiculous email and they closed the ticket. Could care less
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Ok so what about health losses from the crash smh

At least Item Use is running
  • MarvinMarvin Posts: 17
    What did you guys do over at kabam? The game ran fine up until 20 minutes ago.
  • Still can't get in this is beyond BS switched phones to try And get Voodoo this time but nope even with iPhone can't do it I normally post but come on enough is enough 1o8cou0el45c.png
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Don't forget the Mordo arena with rewards guys seems like when top champs are in arena things go south, and the issue is still present for me. I get a few rounds of fights and network issues so don't open crystals either because you hit it to stop and it keeps spinning over and over.
  • Yeah I lost 2 PHC crystals a few minutes ago lol with my luck one was a 4* that I haven't seen in a few months
  • Was finishing the last boss on gold realm when the game reset, kicked me out, took my energy, didn't give me my rewards for finishing the quest and I blew an energy refil....
  • Anyone here still strange this kind of event?
  • Finished gold realm only to get robbed. Can I have my gold or 60 energy back please?

Summoner appreciation.... Quit giving us stuff and just fix the game! That would truly show appreciation.

We don't stay as some kind of favor to you guys, Kabam, or net marble. We stay because it's a fun game when it's working. The longer this goes on, the more people you're going to lose...
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Hey Guys,

It was, and then it came back to another error. Again.

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I log in (after 3 tries), then get stuck on nearly every loading screen or pre-post fight screen...