Where’s the paragon daily card?

GarrettNGarrettN Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
There’s only cards listed for thronebreaker down. The paragon card is missing.

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

There’s only cards listed for thronebreaker down. The paragon card is missing.

Patience, my young Paduwan.
    The force will be with you always 😋
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

So there’s no real Day 1 Paragon incentive after all that fuss was made (outside of maybe the daily crystal) lol.

It’s starting to feel that way. The sigil didn’t update, the calendar is minor, and there’s no updated offers. The daily crystals are better but that’s probably the best part.
    The calendar isn’t a mirror. T6bc and t3a shards 🧐?
    GarrettN said:

Jaded said:

GarrettN said:

So there’s no real Day 1 Paragon incentive after all that fuss was made (outside of maybe the daily crystal) lol.

It’s starting to feel that way. The sigil didn’t update, the calendar is minor, and there’s no updated offers. The daily crystals are better but that’s probably the best part.
    At the current rate, it will be 2 years to get 1 of each full catalyst from the calendar. A total of 6 years to get enough to R4 a character. It’s truly gamebreaking.
    And..? That’s not t5bc or T2a which is on the other calendars, this not mirrored. If you meant you don’t like it, then just say that instead of saying it’s the same as TB.
    edited June 2022
    GarrettN said:

Jaded said:

GarrettN said:

Jaded said:

GarrettN said:

At the current rate, it will be 2 years to get 1 of each full catalyst from the calendar. A total of 6 years to get enough to R4 a character. It’s truly gamebreaking.
    And..? That’s not t5bc or T2a which is on the other calendars, this not mirrored. If you meant you don’t like it, then just say that instead of saying it’s the same as TB.
    Try reading. I said it’s a minor improvement. 1 6R4 in 6 years is fairly minor.
    Lmao I did read “mirror” 😂

I’d still take it over the TB calendar. 🤷‍♂️
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    (I realized I was wrong after I typed this, but I’m leaving it in to show thought process. Last paragraph is what I realized)

Yeah, I don’t love the removal of lower tier catalysts because we don’t have access to anything that replaces that income now. If Paragon had access to, for example, a t5b daily quest that made us no longer need the same amount of t5b from other sources, that would be cool. Or if t5b acquisition was, for whatever reason, less relevant at Paragon than at lower levels of progression.

But I still need the same amount of t5b as I always have, if not more because my champion acquisition rate has increased and most Paragon players don’t have permanent content left that they can go to in order to pull those resources. It’s kind of like the t4cc problem. It’s no longer a pinnacle resource for us, so we see it provided less frequently. But because we still need it to get champions up to the level of needing pinnacle resources, the demand for it remains unchanged.

Actually, you know what, I’m wrong. The daily crystal is the offset. In one week, I pulled two fully formed t5b from it, which surpasses what I would have gotten in the calendar. Although it is RNG based, I imagine they placed the odds of pulling those resources high enough that most players won’t see a loss in resources and may actually see a gain. No complaints about the calendar from me, still need more t4cc though.
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Member Posts: 45

So when can we expect a “paragon” offer? The monthly calendar is underwhelming and I am just starting wonder what was all the hype and hard work to get paragon for.
  • ChompyChompy Member Posts: 55

So when can we expect a “paragon” offer? The monthly calendar is underwhelming and I am just starting wonder what was all the hype and hard work to get paragon for.

This is exactly the problem. I would still have pushed for Paragon just as quickly, but why state that there will be special offers tailored to this progression level at launch if it isnt the case. It just angers the player base who expected it.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

Same with when they released TB. Only some benefits with others TBd
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    It takes time to integrate a new Title. It's only been around for so long.
  • KennadoKennado Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited June 2022

Wicket329 said:

And Eternity of Pain. That’s the big one, in my opinion.
    True, but I’m talking more about what they get from Day 1 until Paragon becomes more widespread. After EoP rewards come in and July 4th deals happen the next wave of Paragons will be here, but for that first month or so the “Day 1s” didn’t get this huge advantage and game breaking separation that made everyone upset at the requirements.
    F2P is always crying and whining for meaningless reasons. Nothing new.
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Member Posts: 45

It takes time to integrate a new Title. It's only been around for so long.

I do respect what you are saying however the announcement did clearly state at launch you can expect.... 5 bullet points are provided of which 4 have been released ( lets not get into how quickly the calendar will become redundant I.e. because every paragon player needs less t5b but still cares for a small amount of gold and level 1 revives). I find it hard to believe that no short, medium and long term planning was done over paragon specific offers or if it was not done for the short term to at least work on an offer for June.

Would I have purchased the daily card offer? Probably not simply on the basis that we have had a “beta” input system released into a live environment which isn’t working, yet they remove weekly compensation. That being said this really was an opportunity to gauge the “value” of being paragon before July 4th deals and give thronebreaker players who are close to becoming paragon the ability to make an informed decision if it worth working towards obtaining the title or not.

Just to be clear I do not regret pushing to become paragon and I enjoyed the challenge of obtaining it (minus all the lovely input issues). But if I take a step back and put myself into a thronebreakers shoes and see what the current benefit is and say to obtain it I would need to complete the carina volume 1 4 star LOL challenges, personally I wouldn’t do it.
    Gmonkey said:

I would typically buy todays offer but with the unplayable state of the game. I have curbed my spending and am not sure if I will even spend for July 4.

Similar boat. Between where I'm at in game and how bad the inputs still are, it would take a lot to entice me into dropping big money for July 4th
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I am not paragon - but it is unfortunate that they did not get a daily card. Benefits of getting it day 1 look to be less and less (obviously EOP is the greatest of them IMO).
  • G00SE_G00SE_ Member Posts: 22
    Gmonkey said:

GarrettN said:

Gmonkey said:

Chompy said:

Gmonkey said:

I would typically buy todays offer but with the unplayable state of the game. I have curbed my spending and am not sure if I will even spend for July 4.

Similar boat. Between where I'm at in game and how bad the inputs still are, it would take a lot to entice me into dropping big money for July 4th
    If I spend July 4 can go from 15820 to 15833 prestige. No incentive, not missing any major characters so why would I spend.
    INB4 R5 mats
    Nah, spending money now is like rewarding my kids for bad behaviour.
    Exactly
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Thinking not spending will fix issues is like skipping the power bill when there's an outage. Lol.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Other than EOP/daily, I think paragon will have advantage in 4 Jul deals over TB.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,362 Guardian
    Paragon will likely see its first deals at 4th of July. That was when TB got their deals over cav was the first major deal holiday after it was released.

Thinking not spending will fix issues is like skipping the power bill when there's an outage. Lol.

You're absolutely right, but who said that they think us not spending would fix the issue. I am not spending money in hopes that it leads to Kabam to fixing this game.

If you had a PS5 w a factory defect that caused it not to work half the time and the company wasnt sure when they would be able to get you a new one, and its already been over a year, you might consider not buying any more accessories/games until this defect is resolved. Or would you continue buying products hoping it somehow provdes them enough money to fix their product?
  • jondark86jondark86 Member Posts: 108 ★★
    Again, another daily card and nothing for paragons.
    @Kabam Miike
  • PivitesPivites Member Posts: 3
    Any word on the paragon daily card?