7hr Crystals Progression Based?

Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107
Are the 7hr crystals for this week only for certain progressions? They showed up for my Thronebreaker account but not my uncollected one.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Yes. But every progression should get some version of them.
  • HojosHojos Member Posts: 21
    Im cavalier and didint get any crystal
  • 1234567890112345678901 Member Posts: 11
    Were they going to progression based there was nothing about them being tied to only TB I am cav and haven't seen them in crystal tab
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    i guess
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nothing here as well… Cav-Player…
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I have them at Paragon. No reason any progression levels shouldn't be getting them.

• Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    My TB account got it, then it vanished from the list (no visible countdown)
    My Cav account didn't get it at all.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 388 ★★
    They are free crystals, but i mean, for Paragon 4 star crystal shards seem a bit out of place...
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    Kabam is going to have to work on this bug
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I got the crystal on my alt account and opened it. Now it isn't showing at all on crystal list. My main account I got the crystal but didn't open. It's showing a countdown.

• KennengKenneng Member Posts: 12
    I have the crystal on my Level 55+ accounts but I don't have it on my accounts which are only Level 51 and below. Maybe it is based on Account Level.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    Kenneng said:

I have the crystal on my Level 55+ accounts but I don't have it on my accounts which are only Level 51 and below. Maybe it is based on Account Level.

This might be it. My TB is lvl 60 but my Cav is only lvl 53
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    For those who don't have it, is it an iOS issue?

Six of them from last run.

Good question… I‘m on iOS, Cav-Player. Don‘t have a count-down on the homepage or in the crystals-tab…
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★
    I claimed my first one a few hours ago but now don’t see the placeholder or timer for it.
    Jeal79 said:

Kenneng said:

This might be it. My TB is lvl 60 but my Cav is only lvl 53
    No I am on lvl 60 and cav didn't got the crystal

For those who don't have it, is it an iOS issue?

Six of them from last run.

I am an android player...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    I got the Crystal, but I don't see the countdown.

I got the Crystal, but I don't see the countdown.

iOS or android?
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 ★★
    Wasn't it the same counter last year for all time sensitive crystals? Between the Daily and 4 hour free crystal, the next claimable crystal's counter is displayed. If you claim the Free crystal and the Daily is 2 hours away, you would see the timer as 2 hours. Not 4 hours for your next Free. Now the 7 hour crystal is part of the same counter. I just claimed my crystal from the home screen directly where it shows "READY." The counter for the 7 hour crystal will show when its the next claimable crystal. Current counter is for the 4 hour crystal because its next in line to be claimed.
    Asim38 said:

Wasn't it the same counter last year for all time sensitive crystals? Between the Daily and 4 hour free crystal, the next claimable crystal's counter is displayed. If you claim the Free crystal and the Daily is 2 hours away, you would see the timer as 2 hours. Not 4 hours for your next Free. Now the 7 hour crystal is part of the same counter. I just claimed my crystal from the home screen directly where it shows "READY." The counter for the 7 hour crystal will show when its the next claimable crystal. Current counter is for the 4 hour crystal because its next in line to be claimed.

Hm, but it has been more than 7 hours since I have first logged in today… Anyway, in 30 min I’ll get the nex free one and the daily is 18h away. I guess, in 30 min I’ll know more… ^^
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Certainly seems to be some kind of gating problem that's most likely progression based. TB account had crystal showing up first thing this morning. Level 49 UC alt still has no crystal. Hopefully we'll hear something when the boys in the west get in the office shortly.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Member Posts: 226 ★★★

I have them at Paragon. No reason any progression levels shouldn't be getting them.

lol, can't believe they haven't changed the content of the crystal! How is that of benefit to a paragon player (which I am not btw). not a single reward that is for a 6* champ (ie t5b, t2a, t5cc or 6* shards - obviously do not expect t6b or t3a). I think these are simply the same crystal we got about 3 years ago. just lazy and certainly not celebrating anyone :D
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 832 ★★★★
    There are even AW revives in them (which I guess means a chunk of loyalty).

While I can appreciate having some things no be tier based... I don't thing moving 4 and 5 star shards to 5 and 6, t1a -> t2a shards, and a few other tweaks would hurt.

5 yearso ago... I'd set an alarm for these / they were often. Now its one of those "well if I am in the game anyway I guess I can hit claim".
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    It’s been more than 7 hours since I opened my first one, but no timer for a second one. It’s not the most the exciting of crystals. It really is a bit outdated.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    Seem like if you didn’t pop the crystal, you can view timer countdown. If you pop it, really no way to tell.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey all, the Legends Crystals are NOT progression based. Everybody gets the same one, though I like that idea and will be raising it to the team for the future.

Also, we just posted a Banner at the top of the Forums about the missing Crystals:

Summoners, the 7-Hour Legends Crystal will go live at 10 AM PT, as intended.

There was an issue where some users got one crystal earlier than anticipated and claiming the crystal removed the visible timer. This will be resolved at 10 AM PT as well.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

What does “will do live at 10am PT,as intended” mean when this is what was posted in the original announcement:

7H Login Crystal

Start Date: 08/22/2022 @ 3:00 AM PT

End Date: 08/29/2022 @ 10:00 AM PT

Open your 7-Hour Login Crystal for a chance at:
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269

@Kabam Miike

What does “will do live at 10am PT,as intended” mean when this is what was posted in the original announcement:

7H Login Crystal

Start Date: 08/22/2022 @ 3:00 AM PT

End Date: 08/29/2022 @ 10:00 AM PT

Open your 7-Hour Login Crystal for a chance at:

It means that somebody is messing with me >:( I will look into this. But in the meantime, expect the Crystal to go live at 10 AM PT.