**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most deaths you’ve seen in AW?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Standard shi*post, gonna make a real post some days later and that one’s gonna be it for a while

Comments

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    A 4* Doom as a defender got once like 14 kills against an alliance you would not think would get many deaths against a 4*
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Iirc, there was once a post on the forums where a Medusa (or someone different) go like 30 kills and wasn't even killed yet
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Blew my mind the other day

(Funniest thing is my total kills was 21)
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Not sure what the kill count for the war was in the end but haven't seen that many deaths to the boss before 😂
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Wow 😳
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

You still won. Hard work paid off clearly 😅
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I was looking for the right picture (I have it saved somewhere), but unfortunately, I didn't find it. However, since my alliance is very diverse in terms of our progression levels, we can sometimes be matched against opponents who align more with the lower-end of our alliance members rather than those of us who are late TB/Paragon. When that happens, our top players have been fighting 4* defenders with our 6r4s and just dominated wars.

I think the highest death count I've seen on the opposing team was in the 100s. Maybe 120 or so? They just couldn't beat certain defenders but valiantly fought on regardless.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Ercarret said:

I was looking for the right picture (I have it saved somewhere), but unfortunately, I didn't find it.

There....
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ah team revives. So the theoretical max is 450 not 150
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Max is 1440
    sounds like a challenge...
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Before warlock was readily available I put my 5/65 sig 200 Sabretooth into AW def on a node that encouraged additional regen.

Factoring in that I also dropped down to Silver 1 from Plat 3 my ST in the first war notched 34 kills.

Kind of felt sorry for the opponents.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Max is 1440 for an entire alliance and the max kills one defender can get is 480
    Max is unlimited as you can Time Out instead of dying
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Max is 1440 for an entire alliance and the max kills one defender can get is 480
    Would you care to elaborate? This is fascinating stuff
    Zan0 said:

K00shMaan said:

Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Timing out 480 times on 1 fight would take 40 hours and attack phase is only 24
    My point is you can die 479 times and then start timing out. You can also have more total deaths in total if you are doing this to 9 fights rather than just 1 but that would lead to less deaths on a specific fight
    K00shMaan said:

Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Unlimited isn't the right word but you can also force quit your game so it doesn't necessarily take the full 5 minutes to register a Time Out
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

• PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I have no screenshot but it was like 42 - 6 with us winning
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    A long time ago, my old alliance’s war boss was a r5 four star The Champion. He once racked up something like 38 kills in one war
    Zan0 said:

K00shMaan said:

Zan0 said:

K00shMaan said:

Zan0 said:

Malreck04 said:

Timing out 480 times on 1 fight would take 40 hours and attack phase is only 24
    My point is you can die 479 times and then start timing out. You can also have more total deaths in total if you are doing this to 9 fights rather than just 1 but that would lead to less deaths on a specific fight
    But does timing out actually count as a death or just lost attack bonus, I think if I remember correctly it doesn’t show as a death
    It's shows as a defender kills. The should probably edit the terminology to Nodes Defended or something like that.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,643 Guardian
    Most kills I've gotten in a war was 48 between 4 of my defenders