Is iron man infinity war bugged or am I missing something?

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
It states in his sig ability that “While 15% Health or less remains and Iron Man is under the effects of an Armor effect, the suit generates 4.5% Power per second” however, when fighting him and he’s below 15% WITHOUT an armour effect he is generating power..? Can anyone help me understand? Is there something I’m missing?

I found this out in the Abyss when using magneto if that helps.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It states in his sig ability that “While 15% Health or less remains and Iron Man is under the effects of an Armor effect, the suit generates 4.5% Power per second” however, when fighting him and he’s below 15% WITHOUT an armour effect he is generating power..? Can anyone help me understand? Is there something I’m missing?

Probably a weird interaction with both the Abyss nodes and Magnetos AAR.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

No sir because I duelled my 5* with an og Thor and same thing happened @ItsDamien
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

No sir because I duelled my 5* with an og Thor and same thing happened @ItsDamien
    Iron Man still gained power with no armour buffs below 15% health while you were using OG Thor?
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Iron Man still gained power with no armour buffs below 15% health while you were using OG Thor?
    @ItsDamien yessir, if you add me on line de_potato_salad I can show you the video

These are all from the exact same fight. Shows that isn’t not just in abyss
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    He doesn’t need armors to generate power he does it when he is below 15% health… if it’sa bug its a long standing one otherwise it’s working as intended
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

He doesn’t need armors to generate power he does it when he is below 15% health… if it’sa bug its a long standing one otherwise it’s working as intended

Just tested imiw with Corvus.
    It's bugged.
    Imiw isn't supposed to gain power without armor, but he is still gaining it.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    So it’s either
    1) He’s supposed to be gaining power with or without the armor, and it’s a description bug or it’s that
    2) He’s not supposed to be gaining power without the armor, and it’s a game mechanic bug
    Either way, I’m sure someone will check in on this tomorrow when they get back from the weekend
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★

So it’s either
    1) He’s supposed to be gaining power with or without the armor, and it’s a description bug or it’s that
    2) He’s not supposed to be gaining power without the armor, and it’s a game mechanic bug
    Either way, I’m sure someone will check in on this tomorrow when they get back from the weekend

It's a bug. I've fought IMIW multiple times, he doesn't gain power while he doesn't have armour
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    @De_Potato_Salad , @AbraxasBelthaz , @AverageDesi

Not sure why separate/new post was made ( https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312124/any-update-on-iron-man-infinity-war-gaining-power-without-armour#latest ) to ask again.

Can just continue in this one here where there at least was some conversation about it.

Although there hadn’t been a reply from Kabam regarding it yet.

@De_Potato_Salad , @AbraxasBelthaz , @AverageDesi

Not sure why separate/new post was made ( https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/312124/any-update-on-iron-man-infinity-war-gaining-power-without-armour#latest ) to ask again.

Can just continue in this one here where there at least was some conversation about it.

Although there hadn’t been a reply from Kabam regarding it yet.

My apologies, completely forgot I could do that lol. Thank you sir
  • AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Member Posts: 27
    It's a bug he's never done it before. And apparently kabam is just deleting my comments on the subject.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Faced the issue against 6.3 boss imiw
  • XigroXigro Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2022
    This bug is very annoying. I'm exploring abyss and my last 2 paths have an Ironman IW in it. I can't wait since I have a lot of revives in overflow but not enough to encounter a potential roadblock