**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Good utility and seems like he could also deal a good bit of damage. Looking forward to the buff
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Sounds promising. Will be better than guillotine‘s buff I reckon.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Sounds promising. Will be better than guillotine‘s buff I reckon.

Just a tad
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Hoping he has animation adjustments too
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    My R2 Sig 80 6* is eagerly awaiting...
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Would rank up mine but I got a few rank ups lined up this month.
    Can't wait to rank my Ant-Man next month.
    Glad my forum vote and arena vote did not go to waste after all, though the buff was delayed but still will be delivered. Maybe even better than the Guilly buff.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why is antman shock immune?!
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

He has those shock ants in the movies. But with that rationale they should have made him incinerate immune as well.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Alright after reading the buff notes I’m pretty excited. Super happy that he doesn’t need his dupe because I have him but not duped. Looks like he can deal some good damage and his poisons can be refreshed so thats sweet. Only thing I wish they did was change his animations. They’re so basic and with Ant Man they could have made some fun or unique animations. Like his specials look good but his basic animation or at least his heavy could have been changed.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

cause ants can actually walk on livewires... i see a lot of ant swarming on electric poles at time so I assume that's where he got the immunity to shock.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

cause ants can actually walk on livewires... i see a lot of ant swarming on electric poles at time so I assume that's where he got the immunity to shock.
    And poison immunity?!
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    As always. Makea him more annoying as an opponent but not good enough to make him great as a champ to use. The buff-program is only against players.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

And poison immunity?!
    Presumably he gets poison Immunity the same way Peni Parker gets hers?
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited September 2022

Like his specials look good but his basic animation or at least his heavy could have been changed.

I agree with the heavy attack part. I think all of his animations are fine except for his heavy attack, easily one of my least favorite animations in the game and it looks like we're going to see it quite often since it's a pretty important part of his kit.

Aside from that, this is an incredible buff and I'm super excited to try it out. Having another buff immune champion is nice and all of his utility and damage (aside from the petrify, which is difficult to actually get going) looks very promising.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

As always. Makea him more annoying as an opponent but not good enough to make him great as a champ to use. The buff-program is only against players.

Well he is both an easier champ to face and a much better champ to use
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wack, don’t like that they nerfed his glancing but overall I like the buff