Options

Alright with this month you guys can stop complaining that "there hasn't been a increase in 5*s"

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
As this month you can basically get 2 free 5* crystals just for completing some events. Now we can stop hearing this annoying whining about how 5* shards weren't made more available (even tho they were) because this month has just gifted us ABUNCH.

Comments

• Options
    @Brew_Swayne yes lets start That
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Can I complain anytime kabam drops a deal that isn’t 1 Dollar?
    Or doesn’t fit into my specific budget
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I feel like that's already been done before.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    When can we complain about lack of 6* shards? Soon I hope. I'm itchin to do some bitchin.

I imagine your being sarcastic, but if your uncollected there is 2.5k on offer a month, plus more with Act 5 completion.
  • Options
    @ArmandStar the Million Made a ten give a total of 10k 5* Shards in milestone rewards. If you do all of expert/hard forms of Modoks Lab you will get like 16.8k 5* shards plus with the uncollected difficulty to EQ plus heroic/Master mode rewards you get another 5* crystal.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    When can we complain about lack of 6* shards? Soon I hope. I'm itchin to do some bitchin.

I imagine your being sarcastic

You imagine correctly.

• Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    As this month you can basically get 2 free 5* crystals just for completing some events. Now we can stop hearing this annoying whining about how 5* shards weren't made more available (even tho they were) because this month has just gifted us ABUNCH.

The complaining is why they are making things more available. Since complaining is now proven to be effective you will see more complaining.

Do you think before you post?
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★

The complaining is why they are making things more available. Since complaining is now proven to be effective you will see more complaining.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE

You should really think before you post as well. People have been complaining for 3 years and you think all of the sudden Kabam changes their way because of complaining? It's Christmas season. There were tons of rewards last year too. They weren't as good but there was a increase in rewards in December last year.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE

How do you know that’s why? It could be completely unrelated and yet you say with such certainty
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    what if i not good enough for uncollected or master difficulties :(

You still can do Expert,Lab rat!16.8k (Somewhere around there
    Herioc 1k
    Million made (10k)
    December Unknown Calender (x shards)

2 whole crystals,As pointed out by OP.
    Oh,And,A free 3* or 4* Howard for us ,too.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    It was an issue maybe 6 months ago but I’ve been putting a note in my calendar in my phone everytime I open a 5* crystal & since I started doing it I’ve opened at least 1 a week, this past week I opened 2, I used to think 10-15k shards was too much but it’s definitely obtainable quick, my complain is lack of T1a & t4b’s
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE

You should really think before you post as well. People have been complaining for 3 years and you think all of the sudden Kabam changes their way because of complaining? It's Christmas season. There were tons of rewards last year too. They weren't as good but there was a increase in rewards in December last year.

Oh I did not realize OPs girlfriend was going to respond for him but thanks for your input.

Do you know how when you're hungry and you complain to your mom that you need a sandwich so she makes you a sandwich? That's how things work. Closed mouths don't get fed.

It's ok you will understand when you become a big person lol.
  • Options

Because it can't possibly be because they announced months ago that 5* shards were going to gradually become more available given the introduction of 6* champions.

Interesting that all the complaining about wanting more 5* shards worked, but all the complaining about not wanting 6* champions didn't work. Almost as if those two events happened because the devs planned them to happen in conjunction, and not because they were responding to a specific complaint.

• Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Because it can't possibly be because they announced months ago that 5* shards were going to gradually become more available given the introduction of 6* champions.

Interesting that all the complaining about wanting more 5* shards worked, but all the complaining about not wanting 6* champions didn't work. Almost as if those two events happened because the devs planned them to happen in conjunction, and not because they were responding to a specific complaint.

Rewind back to March. (12.0 update if you are new here).

Try to tell me that they don't respond to complaining.

Oh wait they prob planned to release 2 HUGE rewards packages in conjunction with that update, correct?? Lmao 😂