What are the chances of Infamous Ironman being nerfed?

CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
After watching the deep dive today I can already tell he's gonna be nuts, amazing synergies, amazing duped ability, just amazing overall, I was thinking of saving my 6* shards but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it if he gets nerfed, anyone have some thoughts

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★

Is your strategy then to only go for bad champs since they are less likely to be nerfed?

no. there more likely to get buffed so I think he should explore abyss and choose a mutant abyss crystal and choose cyclops.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Member Posts: 311 ★★

Is your strategy then to only go for bad champs since they are less likely to be nerfed?

Go for bad champs since they’re more likely to be buffed

Try for good champs but secretly hope for bad champs to increase your chances 🤫
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    I'd say there is no chance he gets nerfed yet. He hasn't even made it to the game. But after that, it's 50/50 for any champ. 🤷‍♂️
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I mean his ridiculous damage seems like against Bishop and very few others...so no
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,381 ★★★★★
    I'd like to think that players like DDDave and Karate Mike and other insiders are able to wring top performance out of a champ even with limited contact and know how to demonstrate a solid performance profile to Kabam. If they think it's too much/not enough/too limited/too broad, they for sure will say something. But will Kabam listen to their opinions and make the perfect changes so that a plurality of players think the champ is just right? Doubtful. I'm certain that they try (obviously no one wants to suck at their job), but have other considerations besides making us happy about every champ (Nova could be the exception, though! That heavy cries out to proc something spicy like Cruelties! #JusticeForNova) that they release.
    Ultimately, I doubt he'll get nerfed. He didn't look that OP to me, but we'll all have to wait and see. It's Kabam's world and we just play in it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,481 ★★★★★
    Jesus, he's not even out yet.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

this is the most useless and dumbest thread I have ever seen. FFS he isn't even released. Hold your freaking horses

Nothing wrong in creating your fantasy unless u really start believing it
  • FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Member Posts: 45
    50%, same as any other champ
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

no. there more likely to get buffed so I think he should explore abyss and choose a mutant abyss crystal and choose cyclops.
    I chose Deadpool from abyss and that turned out well 🙄😒
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,410 ★★★★★

All that people will need to do is to not use the champion for the first couple of months.

If champions is not used, then is must be underperforming, and will get buffed. After that is okay to be used.

• Foster04Foster04 Member Posts: 90
    Ercarret I might be wrong but wasn't CGR nerfed only a couple of days after his deep dive... not saying IIM is being nerfed, just saying.
  • ConnectConnect Member Posts: 197
    It’s not the nerf, who mentioned iron will end up being a released champ, you may see a curve ball n see three new champs in the September quests. (2 being released)

He’s just too OP for kabam give people a chance to get him potentially by only spending 300 units if you 1 shot it.

We shall wait n see good luck hunting when released (IF)
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    Damn I just asked a question, but I'm going for him either way now that I know his prestige is nuts
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Chances are 0 now that he’s the new prestige king
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Rookiie said:

Chances are 0 now that he’s the new prestige king

Meh, he will be bugged someway or another or something. It’s the cycle
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I don’t know, but I just read his abilities and like them. He’s going to be good.