**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dude. I was mid run in Grandmaster Gautlent...

As I mentioned in title I was doing a Gauntlent run today. And I spend plenty of resources doing it. I stopped on Korg, and next thing I know Kabam removed content because of exploit they found. And what would be of my resources now? Or what, I'm just have to pretend that nothing happened?

Comments

• Options
    BeloriBelori Posts: 19
    edited September 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

We've been directing people to the support team. (in-game -> gear icon -> support)

Hm.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    To be fair, they did warn us of going back in to the gauntlet on the forums. Not saying this isn’t unfortunate, but they did at least give us a heads up.

I’ve also heard of plenty of people who have had their places in content reinstated after contacting support. Depending on how they handle this whole shebang, you shouldn’t be too worried.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Just my luck. Got a bunch of items expiring starting tomorrow. I had been prepping and farming for my run tomorrow after work, as its one of the few chances ill have to get it done. Hope it doesnt take too long put the quest back up 😑
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

To be fair, they did warn us of going back in to the gauntlet on the forums. Not saying this isn’t unfortunate, but they did at least give us a heads up.

I’ve also heard of plenty of people who have had their places in content reinstated after contacting support. Depending on how they handle this whole shebang, you shouldn’t be too worried.

That's not what happened. I was at Spider Gwen. Mine never did the reset like the others' did. I never "went back in" as I was gradually making my way through.
    Hold up are you siding with people that have an issue with the game? Surely not.. no way! Not you!!! I guess it’s because it affects you this time usually you just tell players to suck it up and stop moaning lol..
    I can't begin to tell you how wrong you are here and shows you only see what you want to see.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131

What about me…
  • Options
    JJJmJJJ said:

What about me…

Oof, maybe see if you can knock out a Carina challenge?

I accidentally quit out of the Miike’s Revenge challenge right at Spidergwen (node before collector) and it took them 10 hours or so but they put me back where I was, with full health too. They did a similar thing for a friend who took the wrong path on Gauntlet on its initial release.

Just got to be aware of their timezone in relation to yours and not be in a quest when they try to deal with your ticket. Mine took most of the day because I filed the ticket at ~8am my time and I’m a full working day ahead of them.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    First time?

• Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★

@Kabam Jax Will they give us all of our resources back?

they might put you back where you were in the gauntlet when it comes back, i did the gauntlet recently and accidentally quit out at void and sent a ticket asking to be put back there, and i was put back at void
    Oh dang. Made me regret the first time I fought GM in 6.4.6. I accidentally clicked quit when he had 25% health. Never thought they could help us on that mistake.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

they might put you back where you were in the gauntlet when it comes back, i did the gauntlet recently and accidentally quit out at void and sent a ticket asking to be put back there, and i was put back at void
    Oh dang. Made me regret the first time I fought GM in 6.4.6. I accidentally clicked quit when he had 25% health. Never thought they could help us on that mistake.
    Did mine in LOL against Malik a long time ago with a 4* SL and they helped me out
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Just my luck. Got a bunch of items expiring starting tomorrow. I had been prepping and farming for my run tomorrow after work, as its one of the few chances ill have to get it done. Hope it doesnt take too long put the quest back up 😑

Same - got team revives expiring in 2 days
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Wow i didnt think this was possible!

One thing i gotta say, the support team in this game is very good, always trying to help the players, they refunded me many times i misclicked something. The only thing they didnt help me with was getting scammed by gifting crystals, but finally they got rid of that! So back on track

I also play Marvel Strikeforce for over 2 years, and their support is probably the worst ever, only copy and paste responses, never answer anything u ask and never help u, basically u made a mistake? Your Loss!!