**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP nexus success or failure

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Has your EOP class nexus got you the champion you wanted till now?

EOP nexus success or failure 152 votes

Both times
8%
CropDusterPlayer_SlasherTheHeroDeservedRakeYoungSidDDragonElibudNo_oneukDraamirYodabolt21Draconic_12MrSakuragiGrassKnuckles007Bishop 13 votes
Atleast once
22%
TristanHeattblasttAckbar67rcm2017IvarTheBonelessItsDamienWordunkenSbkruebRoboct1SquirrelguyEinfachSoEtm34MaratoxAMS94ErcarretGanesh10aSoyheyor123LpooBlizzard28Zan0 34 votes
Nope
69%
GamerCrys23DrZolaWorld EaterDarthVadidHorror_punkIl_CuocommmbanyasJadedzuffyMrLalowquando213FireatwillJAsummonarthanks4playingJazz_MessengerVerzzMatthewmercuryfrodo2377Total_Domin01 105 votes

Comments

• BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Nope
    Science nexus the first time and got Anti Venom awakened. He was probably the 10th champ I wanted to see in that crystal. Next, I did Skill and got a new OG Black Panther, and he wasn't on my radar at all.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Nope
    It's fair to say I didn't do the first EoP tho. Second gave me choice between Rulk(new), Kamala(new) and Cyclop(dupp)...
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Nope
    First EoP was a dud skill nexus, 2nd was cosmic... now i must say i did get Herc BUT it was not who i was looking for. I was going for either Knull or Hyperion.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Nope
    I waited two weeks for Scorpion to be added to the basic pool. I would’ve been happy with 6-7 champs.
    Had to choose from 20 more levels on Wasp, She-Hulk dupe or Miles dupe.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Haven’t even gotten good misses going after Hercules
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Cosmic - black suit spider man
    Science - mr negative (happy with that)
    Cosmic - vision arkus

I think I’m gonna go for tech next
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Both times
    Wanted Kitty, got Kitty
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    Atleast once
    Got hyperion on the second one.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nope
    Both class nexus end up in sadness.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    Both times I got a pretty good champ. Not who I wanted, but I’m happy. (Wanted KP- got hit monkey) (wanted nimrod- got Peni)
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

the amount of nopes is sad

The amount of "nopes" is the statistical likelihood. Let's say there are 45 champs on the class you pick, 3 come up on Nexus, but you are trying for 2 or 3 specific ones, odds are still extremely slim that one of the few you want will be in the 3 choices.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
    Both times

Has your EOP class nexus got you the champion you wanted till now?

Went Mutant nexus twice and pulled Stryfe (wasn't my most wanted but I was still pretty happy with the pull) from my first nexus and the second one was a difficult choice between AA and Prof X. Went with prof because he was one of my most wanted mutants and I had an r5 AA.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    I awakened my Sam Wilson from the latest Nexus, which was one of my most-wanted pulls. The Nexus from the first round of EOP coincided with July 4th if I'm not mistaken, so I'm not sure what I got from it specifically. I opened several Nexuses then with pretty good luck overall.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    I really wanted a thorag for carina and had been opening so many dual crystals for him. And the the EOP nexus gave him to me.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Both times
    Opened cosmic for the first one and got cgr
    Opened science for the second and had a choice between spidey2099 and mr neg and went for mr neg(have a 6* spidey on my alt) so am happy with both the pulls even if they werent the champs that i was hunting for
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Nope
    I think with these Crystal's there is more expectation so therefore more disappointment.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Atleast once
    Mutant was first to awaken Stryfe and I was able to awaken him.

Second was tech for Cap Falcon or Nimrod, pulled Sentinel.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Nope
    I cant even do eop :D:D
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Atleast once
    been wanting Magneto, got him from 2nd EoP nexus. now I want Nick awakened.
  • StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Nope

been wanting Magneto, got him from 2nd EoP nexus. now I want Nick awakened.

I have now gotten Red Mags up to sig 60... All from duping. He's incredible and all but would love to stop pulling him now lol.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Nope
    I prefer shards or normal nexus to class - wish they made it a selector like the stamp store, where you choose what you want - 15k shards, normal or class nexus.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Nope
    I personally would prefer a year nexus crystal
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 ★★★
    Nope
    I picked Cosmic nexuses both time. I've never had luck with Cosmic nexus since class nexus started being a thing in the game. I start to wonder if it is bc cosmic class has too many trash to average champs.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Nope
    WMags first one (going for toad) and OGbw the second (going for Kraven). Neither I would call a huge miss but neither is someone I would open a class nexus for