**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How's your prep for act 8.1 so far!!??

I have these items and 35 energy refills so far and I'm planning to explore 8.1 before 16th sep..πŸ˜…
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 29 β˜…

…… do you plan to sleep?

jk… kinda.. but I have a similar number of revives stashed, really need to work on my energy refills.
    I won't sleep I'll grind it for whole night
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How do you save up so many energy refills? Mine expire well before then.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve got some 23 refills and some 40-50 revives
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i still got a bit of act 7 left then ill 100% then ill take down 8.1
  • Options
    Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 29 β˜…

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I bought that uncollected monthly eq complition offer of 1k units and other refills from refills and revive farming
    Got it. I have one lane left of uncollected and cav before initial completion, and will do those both on Tuesday night so I have them ready to purchase Wednesday night when needed.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,893 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hmm i do not really Prep. Act content is not THAT hard anymore with a developed roster

Very true but i know black widow scintilla is gonna drain some revives in the first couple of runs
    May be very correct πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129 β˜…
    30 Refills, 48+15 L1s, 15 L2s , 3 L3s
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I haven't really prepped at all. I've used up almost all of my energy refills exploring Act 6 recently. While I could have saved them for 8.1, I really did need something to do at the time so I have no regrets. I also used up a lot of my revives on that Kraven in EOP. As such, I'm mostly out of most kinds of resources at the moment.

I'll probably pick up the Cav EQ completion offer if it's similar to how they've been the past few months. That should get me through a chunk of it at least.
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    I was thinking about buying the Cav EQ offer for the refills for 8.1 but it didnt show up. Very strange, has this happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hmm i do not really Prep. Act content is not THAT hard anymore with a developed roster

Energy refills though
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was thinking about buying the Cav EQ offer for the refills for 8.1 but it didnt show up. Very strange, has this happened to anyone else?

remind me when we get it after completion or exploration?
    Completion
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why the need for all the revives?
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm gonna start with only completion need to save units for Cyber offers, after that I'll start exploring it slowly
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Soloing every fight don’t need prep
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys also don't forget about that 1k offer you get from uncollected eq completion or exploration! I am also grinding units alongside revives
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have these items and 35 energy refills so far and I'm planning to explore 8.1 before 16th sep..πŸ˜…

5 revives is all I got
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…β˜…

106 solo revives (plus 5 waiting to be claimed from solo event rewards), 34 energy refills. I’m ready for anything kabam could throw out, lol. I’m not prepping for act 8, just always spend any unused energy farming revives.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,893 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Energy refills though
    I am not planning on β€œbinge” playing it through :smile: I will enjoy and take my time and will play it slowly path after path.

There will be nothing I desperately need when exploring 8.1. There are not many game modes which bring fun (yes looking at you Battlegrounds and AQ), but Act content is enjoyable.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will it have rewards for speedrun? Like they did Wolverine WX?
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SuelGames said:

Will it have rewards for speedrun? Like they did Wolverine WX?

No, they have said no more legends runs in story modes.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Energy refills though
    I am not planning on β€œbinge” playing it through :smile: I will enjoy and take my time and will play it slowly path after path.

There will be nothing I desperately need when exploring 8.1. There are not many game modes which bring fun (yes looking at you Battlegrounds and AQ), but Act content is enjoyable.
    In the same boat. When act 7 dropped I explored ecery chapter within the first week or 2. Sucks to wait another 3 months after that so I will take my time now.