Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Not gaining victory tokens for wins

So

Is anyone else just stuck on 1 victory token no matter how much you win? Or is it just me lol. I've won 3 in a row and I'm still on a single victory token, unable to rank up.

Comments

• Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Bronze 3 after 6 straight wins , no victory tokens, and no progression to another tier that's bronze 2 even after it mentioned u have been promoted to bronze 2
  • Options
    AntzRodz said:

Bronze 3 after 6 straight wins , no victory tokens, and no progression to another tier that's bronze 2 even after it mentioned u have been promoted to bronze 2

Exact same as me, its bad enough the victory track has miniscule rewards but now we can't even progress through it at all lol.
  • Options
    OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12

Heck it isn't even counting progress in the event.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★

It will only count on the events if you enter the matches using elder marks. I’m not sure if what’s happening above is related.
  • Options
    OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12

It will only count on the events if you enter the matches using elder marks. I’m not sure if what’s happening above is related.
    Ahhh I see I am a genius then got it. Didn't read through fully. Thank you for pointing that out.
  • Options
    Btee303Btee303 Posts: 23
    Same for me