**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Peni Parker - Battlegrounds counters

Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 188
edited September 14 in Strategy and Tips
HI!

With the new Meta , what are your best counters (Characters / strategy) to get down Peni?

I've tried, Mags (prevents the armor buffs sometimes) , Falcon (prevents them too) but both can be very slow taking her shield down.
I've seen CGRs and Hercs but can't understand how they deal with the armor buffs?

What are you guys using?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,026 ★★★★★
    edited September 13
    Hulkling and Galan are good counters.

    Neutralize champs
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    I'm not playing them so honestly not sure if this is valid (where are the weekly nodes listed in the game?) but Venom, although not always the best option, is usually my go to for her. Armor breaks on heavy and om-nom on SP1. Dot Bleeds as well. Still have to hit into the block to take the shield down so if the nodes punish this, I guess that goes out the window.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 188

    Hulkling and Galan are good counters.

    Neutralize champs

    Hulkling is great but you have to hit her block and then explosion!!!!!! I dont have Galan
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    Alex_sc11 said:

    I'm not playing them so honestly not sure if this is valid (where are the weekly nodes listed in the game?) but Venom, although not always the best option, is usually my go to for her. Armor breaks on heavy and om-nom on SP1. Dot Bleeds as well. Still have to hit into the block to take the shield down so if the nodes punish this, I guess that goes out the window.

    THing is nodes do not help, everyone is immune to armor breaks , and the other is destructive personality, so 5 hits in block and you are half dead
    Ah - OK. Where is this at in the BG context in game. I briefly went in to look for them and don't see it, but I'm not actually picking a deck or planning on playing so maybe they're shown somewhere else in the game screens?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 527 ★★★
    Venom, Terrax...
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 188
    Arifutera said:

    Alex_sc11 said:

    Hulkling and Galan are good counters.

    Neutralize champs

    Hulkling is great but you have to hit her block and then explosion!!!!!! I dont have Galan
    you can do it without pierce buffs and hitting her block

    but how do you prevent the destructive personality from hitting her block?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 2,941 ★★★★★
    Venom Pool is who I use for a Peni usually. He seems like he should work for Om Nomming her armours, but he seems like it would take a while
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 5,470 ★★★★★
    I have removed my 6sr3 PP from my deck and am banning her in all matches.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 518 ★★★
    Namor. Reflect all that damage back!
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 166 ★★
    Alex_sc11 said:

    Arifutera said:

    Alex_sc11 said:

    Hulkling and Galan are good counters.

    Neutralize champs

    Hulkling is great but you have to hit her block and then explosion!!!!!! I dont have Galan
    you can do it without pierce buffs and hitting her block

    but how do you prevent the destructive personality from hitting her block?
    maybe I was not clear, I meant without hitting her block, just that you don't get pierce buffs/unblockable, extra fury on sp2
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 394 ★★★
    Red Mags parry -> heavy -> Win
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 676 ★★★
    Venom gets her shield down fast. Champs that have unblockable ability. I usually ban her but she can be taken down with any champ if you understand her interactions
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 676 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

    Alex_sc11 said:

    Arifutera said:

    Alex_sc11 said:

    Hulkling and Galan are good counters.

    Neutralize champs

    Hulkling is great but you have to hit her block and then explosion!!!!!! I dont have Galan
    you can do it without pierce buffs and hitting her block

    but how do you prevent the destructive personality from hitting her block?
    maybe I was not clear, I meant without hitting her block, just that you don't get pierce buffs/unblockable, extra fury on sp2
    I used king groot earlier against peni and hitting into her block didn’t trigger armor buffs
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 1,352 ★★★
    Nullifiers
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 272 ★★

    I've full yellow bar'd with Namor & Omega Red

    Class disadvantage my butt

    Does peni take explosive personality damage?ith namor attacking
  • BamajdBamajd Posts: 33
    Gorr
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 28
    Venom
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 14
    Tigra is actually working really well for me. Do nothing but heavy counter at the start and you'll get to a Sp2 with her extra power gain real quick which will finish
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 3,777 ★★★★★

    Namor. Reflect all that damage back!

    wait he can reflect even on block?
Sign In or Register to comment.