**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLEGROUND And players trying to get into matches with lower rating acc

josueIsbackOGjosueIsbackOG Posts: 35
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I like playing BG since it came out and there’s still the same problem. am going agains people with full roster of rank 3 6* I don’t think I’ll progress much if am going agians people that have twice the roster that I have

Like this acc I hade no chance in winning here I still have some rank 4 5* in my roster
And than 2 matches later this guy pops
I hade absolutely no chance of winning

Am going agians people I don’t have a chance I barely have 4 rank 3 6*
[Images removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Plus he’s in gold 2
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I got into another match with another poragon
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    Right after the other one and beat him imagine losing
  • Options
    whut, lol. Everyone started from the same tier so you will meet such accounts for a while. Higher accounts arent magically transported to a higher tier immediately.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    MiniMF said:

being asian or not doesn't mean they're instantly gods at the game tho... If you think so just rename with an "asian gamertag", anybody can do it.

I get you, it's frustrating but getting matched all the time against lower or same level players wouldn't work because it'd mean that even conqueror players woud be able to grind easily here while TB / Paragon are more struggling.

Just want to say I don't think OP is making a comment about Asian Gamer Tags .. I think he's spelling "against" wrong
  • Options
    No their doing a exploit
  • Options
    3 times in a row agains paragon that crazy
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited September 2022

nothing wrong with trying a farm a mode. easy win for you as well.
  • Options
    It’s shameless only paragon players are doing it so far 3 times in a row
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    I waited almost 5 minutes no opponent i just don't play that anymore it just takes too much time to get into a match
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

It’s shameless only paragon players are doing it so far 3 times in a row

Is it only Paragon players doing it or are the TB/Cav players who are also doing this not matching with you since their decks have a lower rating than yours.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Kooshman ya your right but guess what
    [Images removed as per forum rules.]
    Another paragon this guy lost too
  • Options
    There’s no point since I guess everyone is doing this than I feel bad for uncollected and cav
  • Options
    Hey there, please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed under the forum rules. If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you can send it directly to our Support Team, who can open an investigation into your report.

Also, as another player mentioned, it may take a bit of time for matchmaking to normalize and find appropriate matches, given that this is still the first few days of the mode being available. That said, the team will still be gathering data on matchmaking to analyze to make sure things are working properly and in case future updates to it are needed.
  • Options
    KABam zibiit I have no clue how to do that am still new at using forums I understand I was been immature for calling people out like that these are players that are supposed to be top of the game and them using a exploit to get with a lower acc makes me mad especially when I hade to go agians 4 paragon in a row triple the rating it’s just frustrating am trying to have fun and win since this is the only game mode I enjoy
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75

Hey there, please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed under the forum rules. If you have evidence of suspicious behavior, you can send it directly to our Support Team, who can open an investigation into your report.

Also, as another player mentioned, it may take a bit of time for matchmaking to normalize and find appropriate matches, given that this is still the first few days of the mode being available. That said, the team will still be gathering data on matchmaking to analyze to make sure things are working properly and in case future updates to it are needed.

Does this confirm that it’s allowed (for now) to add 2*s to our roster so we can match with smaller accounts?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    A3G0N said:

Does this confirm that it’s allowed (for now) to add 2*s to our roster so we can match with smaller accounts?
    Well, of course.
    Take this season 1 of BG as a beta, if anything
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    A3G0N said:

Why would we not be allowed to use our roster as we see fit. If Kabam made the algorithm in a fashion the allows smaller accounts to cruise thru victory circuit without facing bigger accounts, we can use the same algorithm to e sure they can’t. This is similar to what happened back in season 15-20 ish of AW season, during prestige AWs. This way of matchmaking can’t stay as is.

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    It's a cheese guys I'm tb with over 30 r3 6* and 2 r4s if I put a few 2* in my deck I will get matched with people who have no chance. This is an exploit tbh but what every say what you will.