**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Duels/Practice

Any ETA on a fix so that we can complete the last Titania task?

Comments

• Turn off Beta Features in Settings. Then it should not get stuck after a duel.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 111 ★★
    Thanks for the tip. That did the trick!
  • Turning off the beta features resolved the frozen screen issue for me, too. However, the duels are not being credited towards the 4th Titania objective. Still says 0/10 even after winning three duels with Titania.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 706 ★★★
    OolaBoola said:

Turning off the beta features resolved the frozen screen issue for me, too. However, the duels are not being credited towards the 4th Titania objective. Still says 0/10 even after winning three duels with Titania.

Are you doing duels or practice matches? I was credited points with duels.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 1,069 ★★★
    For now u can turn off the Beta Opt in get it done and turn it back on...
    Its in the config menu..
    Upside: it doesnt get stuck anymore..
    Downside: there is no "Play again" or Replay button available