**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why hasn't quake been added to the 6* pool

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
She would not be op as a 6*? So why hasn't Kabam added her to the 6* pool even a r4 6* version of her would probably do like 8-10k per tick once her aftershock runs off

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Because she's stupidly OP
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

BabyMiike said:

She would not be op as a 6*?

This is not true I’m afraid.

And it’s not to do with her damage, but how she ignores 95% plus of the nodes in the game. Her mechanics are so broken that she is an off switch for so much content that designers come up with, and that means content gets harder and more limiting just to stop quake being the answer. And as a result, as we saw with true focus, other champions get caught in the crossfire.

A 6* quake would be bad for the game. There’s no two ways about it.
    On an unrelated topic just like quake I feel massacre can ignore a tons of nodes too. I think he is really underrated. Just hitting blocks can do all the job.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They are releasing some champions slowly. Eventually it will get there
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

They are releasing some champions slowly. Eventually it will get there

They commented that they have no plans on adding her, the same as others, but more recently. That could change, but it may not. I suspect if they did, there may be changes to her kit to make her more in line. At least that's my thoughts.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Quake breaks the game, Kabam won't make the mistake of adding the 6* version, only if it gets a nerf.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

She would not be op as a 6*? So why hasn't Kabam added her to the 6* pool even a r4 6* version of her would probably do like 8-10k per tick once her aftershock runs off

Didn't you just claim that Kabam did a silent nerf on her?
  • Options
    KØNGKØNG Posts: 36

Quake breaks the game, Kabam won't make the mistake of adding the 6* version, only if it gets a nerf.

She is not “game breaking”. It’s simply the fact they created her one way and haven’t created content that can match her. She’ll be OP when she pops (and that’s inevitable) but in the current, she’ll be great. But. I can guess there is content coming that makes her niche.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    U know why