**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil Purchase - Sigil Scarlett Witch Question

I purchased the Sigil and got a 4* Scarlett Witch. My Sigil has about 3 days left. I got a pop up notice that said to renew for $9.99 and get all the things that comes with Sigil. It also said - “renew and get a 4* Scarlett Witch”. If I purchase or renew it again, will it awaken my current Scarlett Witch? Or, would I just then have 2, 4 stars of her?

Comments

• Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Yes, if u renew, then u will awaken ur sigil witch
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    You’ll awaken her upon Sigil renewal.
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Thank you both for confirming. Is it worth it to awaken her? I’ve heard yes and no. I’d think duping her would be very good for her? She’s a 4 star, but duping seems good?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Iron_J3 said:

Thank you both for confirming. Is it worth it to awaken her? I’ve heard yes and no. I’d think duping her would be very good for her? She’s a 4 star, but duping seems good?

She definitely better awakened. 4* awakening gems are pretty easy to get nowadays so I wouldn't get the Sigil for that reason alone. If you keep getting it you can get and awaken the 6* though.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 540 ★★★
    additionally, it is impossible to have two of the same champs of any star type. if you get a 2nd, it awakens the first
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Whoever disagreed with captaincush, he is correct. You cannot have two actual copies of the same champ at any single rarity. They will either awaken / increase the sig, or in the case of 1*s, not do much than provide a few extra items (iso and gold).
  • Options

Iron_J3 said:

She definitely better awakened. 4* awakening gems are pretty easy to get nowadays so I wouldn't get the Sigil for that reason alone. If you keep getting it you can get and awaken the 6* though.
    I appreciate feedback on her being awakened. Ironically, I’m almost done with Act 4 (90% done) and I’ve not ever gotten any 4 star awakening gems. No idea why. I do AQ and AW a lot as well. Is there something I’m missing on how to get 4 star awakening gems??? It’s actually been annoying me that I can’t or don’t.

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why would u get 2 copies of the same champ....
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Why would u get 2 copies of the same champ....

Was making sure. I presumed it would dupe, but wanted to be sure it wasn’t some kinda weird thing that would not be allowed by Kabam.